? servers

? players online

SG.Reg Darth Maul

• Content Count:  429

Maybe if he hung around the forums a bit we would consider unbanning him. He might even be able to gain the support of the community to become an admin and thus reach his dream of being an SA.

What are the chances of that?

• Content Count:  240

Maybe if he hung around the forums a bit we would consider unbanning him. He might even be able to gain the support of the community to become an admin and thus reach his dream of being an SA.

oh I thought you were talking about soulkeeper

• Content Count:  479

LOLOL That's a pretty funny joke. I have to give it to ya!

• Content Count:  11501

I bet theres been tons of other hackers that you guys just let off.

Uh, please show me where somebody was banned for hacking with 100% legit proof, and then unbanned. Waiting...

Cromyth, I think that was towards you. Not sure tho.

LOL HERPA DERP

• Content Count:  6466

I heard that Darth Maul is perm'd banned, I know this is kind of stupid of me to just randomly make this post and its none of my bees wacks. I know that you guys "think" that darth maul was hacking and it does look like it. I've been playing Steamgamers for a long ass time since 2007 I think :]. But I knew darth maul for a long time he never got banned for anything and was a really nice guy I dont know why you guy should ban him but it was just that one mistake. Wouldn't you guys give him a second chance besides I bet theres been tons of other hackers that you guys just let off. So im asking this one time that you guys would just unban him and besides he said "SG is my life" and I always see him on your servers. If you administors dont confirm you I understand. Just Give Him One Last Chance...It would really mean a lot to me

I like how you don't bother trying to deny he was actually hacking.

So basically you're saying, 'Yeah, I know he was hacking, but I feel bad for him so I think you should give him one more chance, he won't be so blatant next time. :DD?'.

Uh, please show me where somebody was banned for hacking with 100% legit proof, and then unbanned. Waiting...

They're an SA now. LOLZ.

• Content Count:  326

Look he was on my friends list and I don't think that he should get unbanned, at least not yet, there is proof of him hacking so he got a well deserved ban. Why would anyone think he changed in a week? Give it at least six months before trying to convince people to give him another chance, and even then he might just have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

Reply to Thread