? servers

? players online

Community update.

• Content Count:  3341

Dark + Blue color = Starcraft style... I wouldn't want that...

I prefer Dark and Silver.

And Astrum, could you explain to me what is the diffrence betweeen the version we have right now and VB4?

• Content Count:  2942

I went on a site the was upgraded from v3 to v4 not too long ago and there were some bugs like, Hitting new posts and then it logs you off, hitting new posts then it will say there are new posts but not letting you click and general crashes. It might have been the provider itself or something else. It doesn't do it now though so it was most likely fixed.

• Content Count:  554

I love the black and green colours, they are easy on the eyes and make us different from the typical white and blue madness that I have seen on other forums.

• Content Count:  1349

I'd like to state that I've looked heavily into optimizing the new forum, and I mean heavily. Most likely you won't notice a difference.

And Astrum, could you explain to me what is the diffrence betweeen the version we have right now and VB4?

Biggest difference you guys will see is the built in content management system. There are other goodies for us (well me), but they're not horribly interesting.

I went on a site the was upgraded from v3 to v4 not too long ago and there were some bugs like, Hitting new posts and then it logs you off, hitting new posts then it will say there are new posts but not letting you click and general crashes. It might have been the provider itself or something else. It doesn't do it now though so it was most likely fixed.

4.0.0 wasn't amazing. Latests patch is 4.0.5 which seems to be fairly stable.

Shouldn't we wait for the re-styling to actually be done before we can give suggestions on improvements?

That's why I'm not taking suggestions. And it's not just the style, plenty of other work has to be done.

Reply to Thread