? servers

? players online

Community update.

• Content Count:  2085

Care to elaborate?

I am pretty sure some other people here dislike VB4 (I might be confusing myself with another forum, but I am pretty sure it was this one..)

There is nothing wrong with VB3. I really see no reason to upgrade until VB3 is discontinued or no longer receiving security updates. VB4 is also more fat, filled with more useless features (adding to bloat).`

• Content Count:  931

I am pretty sure some other people here dislike VB4 (I might be confusing myself with another forum, but I am pretty sure it was this one..)

There is nothing wrong with VB3. I really see no reason to upgrade until VB3 is discontinued or no longer receiving security updates. VB4 is also more fat, filled with more useless features (adding to bloat).`

VB4 is pretty horrible. But cool!

• Content Count:  1079

I did a quick edit on the thread. We're not switching over to vB4 at the end of the month, we should be buying it if we receive enough donations though. Due to work and my personal life I haven't been able to do much lately. Although I do have one custom plugin I'm writing half working.

I might open up a thread when we're nearer to completion asking for any further suggestions and give a sneak peak. No guarantee we'll use these suggestions, so we'll see. First person to suggest the old Zombie Murder forum theme (usually from people who weren't even around back then) will receive a one week forum ban for being a twat.

1) I'm looking foward to any upgrades and improvements. Thank you, Garfield and Astrum.

2) This is not a suggestion, but a question: what is wrong with that theme? I know it was bright colored* compared to the current, but I assume we just want to keep away from the old? Just curious.

*Not necessarily shining-in-your-eyes bright, but, if I recall correctly, it was white with light-blue versus the current black with dark-green.

• Content Count:  11501

First person to suggest the old Zombie Murder forum theme (usually from people who weren't even around back then) will receive a one week forum ban for being a twat.

Tbh that's exactly what I'm suggesting (somewhat). I think the people should go back to being able to choose a dark forum skin or a light forum skin. I hate dark forums, but I don't mind the option being there for people to use it. I don't really care about the ZM layout, per say, just something light colored.

• Content Count:  4960

If that happens there better BE an option for a dark coloured forum because people like me don't want to come home early in the morning half awake curious to see what's happening on the forums only to be blinded by shades of light blue.

• Content Count:  11501

If that happens there better BE an option for a dark coloured forum because people like me don't want to come home early in the morning half awake curious to see what's happening on the forums only to be blinded by shades of light blue.

That's what I suggested in the Noc Noc joke section. We used to have the option to choose light / dark; we should bring it back :sad:

Reply to Thread