? servers

? players online

Community update.

• Content Count:  4960

That's what I suggested in the Noc Noc joke section. We used to have the option to choose light / dark; we should bring it back :sad:

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO READ THAT SECTION AWU9BPOZVLVDPAVLDZVDVAVZZ

• Content Count:  1349

You guys do realize that the ZM forum theme was basically just default vBadvanced, right? So okay, I'll just let you select between the default vBulletin theme (which looks like hell), and our theme. Further, SourceBans will be reskinned for the new site. There's no functionality that I know of to allow two themes for that, so that will stay dark anyway.

As far as vBulletin 4 being bloated, we actually need some of that "bloat". There are problems with it, don't get me wrong, bloat isn't one of them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6465

You guys do realize that the ZM forum theme was basically just default vBadvanced, right? So okay, I'll just let you select between the default vBulletin theme (which looks like hell), and our theme. Further, SourceBans will be reskinned for the new site. There's no functionality that I know of to allow two themes for that, so that will stay dark anyway.

As far as vBulletin 4 being bloated, we actually need some of that "bloat". There are problems with it, don't get me wrong, bloat isn't one of them.

I think they were just more or less pointing towards light colors looking more appealing than dark colors.

Such as a green and silver forum rather than green and black.

• Content Count:  11501

I think we'll keep the same colours, but in a different style... haggard likes this...!

He's just saying that he might leave the option for people to use the default vb4 skin if they don't like the current one.

• Content Count:  1349

What do you mean? What new features you need? There are probably plugins for VB3 that would do it :3

More importantly what do you mean? Honestly the vB4 forum component didn't add much. There are a few new things, most of which you guys will never see as it's backend stuff.

Reply to Thread