? servers

? players online

Apply for a position

• Content Count:  1079

My current schedule prevents me from doing anything beyond stalking the forums, browsing my social networks once every other day (if not slightly more or less frequent), and checking my email in the morning and in the evening.

An MA needs only to stay in communication with Garfield, update all social networks connected to the community (thus coordinating with ECs), and maintain any other external connections, correct? If so, would it be possible for me to do all of that considering my schedule? Just curious to know of how big the workload is.

If it means anything, I have a fair bit of experience in public affairs handling. Anyways, I'll apply. Hopefully my strikes aren't the only consideration against me :p

• Content Count:  236

put my name down. once this week is over i will no longer be doing 12hour shifts giving me the time to put in to this position, also im a regular user of FB and can make a Twitter account, anything else thats required i shall get.

i personally think that Ngo will be a good aplicant for this postition as he only works on a saturday (correct me if im wrong) and seems to have alot of time on his hands.

• Content Count:  2186

Ngo fucking deserves it. For all his donations, I bet he donated more then garfieldh.

Excuse me?

This is not directed at you, but a lot of the community.. And this is nothing against Ngo.. He's cool, and I'm thankful that he has donated so much..

But .. How could you ever question ANY decisions made by anyone if you sell them the rank?

Just asking..

I know, I know .. Garf "bought" SG, but that is a mere detail of paperwork and not anything about access or control rights..

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4685

Ngo fucking deserves it. For all his donations, I bet he donated more then garfieldh.

I fucking laughed at this.

Just because someone spends boat loads of money =/= make them good for a position.

Reply to Thread