? servers

? players online

Apply for a position

• Content Count:  3736

I fucking laughed at this.

Just because someone spends boat loads of money =/= make them good for a position.

because theyll spend more money..

Profit for everyone else?!..

but really unfortunately money does come into play for a lot of the decision made here and in life in general talent isnt always the driving factor..

NGO tho has no life besides SG which seems to be coming hand in hand with this position so hed be perfect :biggrin:

• Content Count:  1053

what is this shit.

)

Look guys, I have not and will never use my financial status (donations) towards SG to get myself a promotion.

I like being an SA, and would stay SA as long as possible, but i feel that i could do more for the community than just donating money. I don't want Garf to use my donators status as a means of picking me over someone else.

In my opinion, I think i would be great for the MA position mainly due to me already helping SG by advertising with my raffles/rewards program and quite possibly future things. But I also think their are way more qualified people than myself.

just saying, i don't want people thinking that I only donate just so i can move up in this community, that's far from the truth, I donate because i like the community.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  236

just saying, i don't want people thinking that I only donate just so i can move up in this community, that's far from the truth, I donate because i like the community.

if this was the case then dont ya all think something would have happened already?? give the geeza a break and stop with the blatent jealousy

Reply to Thread