? servers

? players online

Apply for a position

• Content Count:  2390

* Manage the EC's, discuss ideas, and server events, etc.

I know Bob and Pres good, and i don't have any trouble with them.

* Manage all 3rd party sites/applications.

* Manage all advertising.

I love making texts and images for this sort of stuff. I think general knowledge of the adobe package could be very handy.

* Recommend upgrades, and general marketing aspects for the community.

That's a requirement that complies to the BD's trusting you, because giving bad advice is even worse than abusing admin or any other servercrime.

* Research what the community like/not

There are enough polls around, but maybe a general marketing section on the forum should be thought of in vB4.

* Give ideas to the BD's to discuss.

Adding/Removing servers, ...

* Assist GarfieldH on Community marketing.

Working with the penis pig? Looks fun xD

* Upkeep the image of SG, and help expand.

I have good knowledge of photoshop and etc...

Maybe i'll apply for this job, who won't apply, won't be the MA...

Think you're misunderstanding the position...you won't have anything to do with the servers nor admins nor anything of the sort.

You'll be the person putting SG on third party apps, Facebook, Twitter, the works. As well as maintaining those sites by updating the info...Suggestions are most likely towards new third party sites that could help spread the word of SG....so to speak.

You're pretty much SG's spokesperson....if I am not mistaken...

• Content Count:  5086

Think you're misunderstanding the position...you won't have anything to do with the servers nor admins nor anything of the sort.

You'll be the person putting SG on third party apps, Facebook, Twitter, the works. As well as maintaining those sites by updating the info...Suggestions are most likely towards new third party sites that could help spread the word of SG....so to speak.

You're pretty much SG's spokesperson....if I am not mistaken...

You're correct, AO's/BD's will still manage all the servers. MA just does the 3rd party site stuff, advertising, updating it, etc. Which is why you need to talk to the EC's, so you can update the sites about any events they're planning to gain more interest. =]

• Content Count:  8754

You're correct, AO's/BD's will still manage all the servers. MA just does the 3rd party site stuff, advertising, updating it, etc. Which is why you need to talk to the EC's, so you can update the sites about any events they're planning to gain more interest. =]

QFT! :d

Reply to Thread