? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  2833

December 2008, I had just quit playing WoW, and had never played CSS or any fps for that matter. My fiance at the time was always playing css and had started playing in the ZE server. I watched him play it one day and I had to play it. i kicked him of his account and played until he was forced to buy me my own copy of CSS. I joined the forums 3 months later and i've been here ever since. SG is the only good thing that came out of that relationship lolz

• Content Count:  4685

A kid I met in The Ship convinced me to buy G-Mod (got the pack by accident which had CSS in it) he then brought me to Napalm and the rest is history. Oh ya and hes permed on like 4 accounts now for hacking lol.

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  1157

Played CSS a whole lot less after an old community I used to be a part of got shut down and they had an active ZE server at the time, which was around 2007/08. Around late 09'-early 10' I was looking for an active ZE server that was well balanced and I stumbled across SG's server and played ZE ever since. Didn't bother being active on the forums until after my ban appeal.

• Content Count:  2284

I just stumbled across this when I was looking for ZE servers and played it and loved it. Had a feel that none of the other servers could replicate. I remember Tofu was strict as hell and I got a lot of my admin techniques(for escape) from watching him.

• Content Count:  1754

I found the surf server one day when I was bored outta my mind. Met some pretty cool, chill people. Then I went onto MiniGames and played with Spartan, he later told me to go sign up on forums; ( which I didn't want to do cause I thought it was pointless, lol ). and so here i am :)

Reply to Thread