? servers

? players online

To the Veterans

• Content Count:  2180

I always feel disdain on on Veteran's Day, for one, it's a celebration of people who survived battles where they mercilessly killed each other. On the other hand, it's not entirely their fault due to drafts.

Sorry but it's true, all war is bullshit, I agree people deserve to be rewarded for their deeds towards their nations. But nationalism is fucking bullshit. So feel free to derep me for being a conscientious objector.

• Content Count:  143

I always feel disdain on on Veteran's Day, for one, it's a celebration of people who survived battles where they mercilessly killed each other. On the other hand, it's not entirely their fault due to drafts.

Sorry but it's true, all war is bullshit, I agree people deserve to be rewarded for their deeds towards their nations. But nationalism is fucking bullshit. So feel free to derep me for being a conscientious objector.

It's perfectly fine for you to voice your opinion. It's one of the rights we are able to have because of these vets though, so all you need to do is show your respect.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

for one, it's a celebration of people who survived battles where they mercilessly killed each other.

No, it's a celebration of people who had the balls to do something that not only needs to be done, but that over 98% of the (American) population won't do. It's about them putting themselves on the line in the first place, it doesn't have to be about the "battles" they've been in.

I have no problems with people "voicing" their opinions, just don't be ignorant about it.

• Content Count:  5381

Just because all war is bullshit, doesn't mean the troops are.

Don't get the military confused with our country's political agenda.

Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  11725

Probably what Ronnen said. Today is Veteran's day; it's the day that World War I ended. And yes, we have several veterans on the forums: Jewp, Cloud, Tank, and a couple other regs / sups that I can't recall.

And DDIS.

=p

I had a great day today.

The main street of my town was closed off and about 400 people around our memorial statue.

• Content Count:  8383

No, it's a celebration of people who had the balls to do something that not only needs to be done, but that over 98% of the (American) population won't do. It's about them putting themselves on the line in the first place, it doesn't have to be about the "battles" they've been in.

I have no problems with people "voicing" their opinions, just don't be ignorant about it.

98% dont have balls? lol just because people dont sign up for it doesnt mean they dont have the balls to defend their home if a invader happens to come along. Most americans nowadays know our wars are for government interest, why die for some other bastards country when our own country is hurting?

• Content Count:  570

98% dont have balls? lol just because people dont sign up for it doesnt mean they dont have the balls to defend their home if a invader happens to come along. Most americans nowadays know our wars are for government interest, why die for some other bastards country when our own country is hurting?

Agreed. Also, thank you for serving our country.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread