? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  6712

Trust me it isn't that good.

If I was offered San Andreas or this, I would take San Andreas.

Reasons...

- It seemed much longer to me, I played it for hours on end and even with cheats it took me a month, GTA4 without cheats took me 2 weeks of barely playing it.

- The radio is the worst of all the series. Firstly it awfully mixes with the car revs and secondly all the songs suck. Nothing compared to the Vice City soundtrack.

- No planes. Yeah there is helicopters BUT ZOMGZ PLANES RULE! I spent about 2 weeks plus after I'd completed San Andreas doing cool stuff with planes....e.g Going to the highest possible height then jumping out and landing in a pool of water which barely fitted me and surviving. Helis just aren't as fun.

- The car physics. Yes it is alot more real, and whilst it makes driving the cars (especially turning) a challenge the bikes are completely useless. One small crash into a vechile and you lose half your health, in bike missions I found myself losing more health crashing than shooting/being shot at by the target.

- 100% urban enviroment. Means much less fun things. Whilst you still have racing there seems to be much less minigames.

- The gangwars on the previous GTA's was good, at certain points if you weren't in favour they would shoot you and in San Andreas there was the territory battle which was a nice part of the game. GTA4 seems to be missing this completely.

• Content Count:  1933

Well the reason theres no gang wars in GTA4 is simple: The game doesnt revolve around it this time. Niko isnt in an actual gang, hes just tryin to make it a poor Russian man in Liberty City =P

I found that game amazing myself.

Sol

• Content Count:  950

Trust me it isn't that good.

If I was offered San Andreas or this, I would take San Andreas.

Reasons...

- It seemed much longer to me, I played it for hours on end and even with cheats it took me a month, GTA4 without cheats took me 2 weeks of barely playing it.

- The radio is the worst of all the series. Firstly it awfully mixes with the car revs and secondly all the songs suck. Nothing compared to the Vice City soundtrack.

- No planes. Yeah there is helicopters BUT ZOMGZ PLANES RULE! I spent about 2 weeks plus after I'd completed San Andreas doing cool stuff with planes....e.g Going to the highest possible height then jumping out and landing in a pool of water which barely fitted me and surviving. Helis just aren't as fun.

- The car physics. Yes it is alot more real, and whilst it makes driving the cars (especially turning) a challenge the bikes are completely useless. One small crash into a vechile and you lose half your health, in bike missions I found myself losing more health crashing than shooting/being shot at by the target.

- 100% urban enviroment. Means much less fun things. Whilst you still have racing there seems to be much less minigames.

- The gangwars on the previous GTA's was good, at certain points if you weren't in favour they would shoot you and in San Andreas there was the territory battle which was a nice part of the game. GTA4 seems to be missing this completely.

ill agree and disagree with some of what you said

-didnt play SA, no comment lol ( if you didnt already, try the storyline without autoaim :p)

- agree, after couple of hours it starts to get repetitive thats why i just turn on that spanish channel and listen, good beats and words you dont understand so it doesnt feel THAT repetitive xD

-still didnt play SA :

-true, i never use bikes for any important missions but with that said when im in top speed and dodge something or just making a turn that isnt made by a retard its all worth it + you can get health every corner or so with the food stances

-didnt play SA ... only minigames i play is qu3bec and race

• Content Count:  868

Hey hey hey, Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath does not suck! :001_tt2:

I'll agree though that the radio is pretty bad. To be fair though the only thing I listened to on Vice City was VCPR. Now that was brilliant. That radio station with the hockey horn or whatever it is over every song and the massive amounts of "go go go gogogo go go go gogo go go gogogogo", I mean who listens to that garbage?

• Content Count:  580

Still don't have IV but I've seen the tracks and other than the jazz radio network and the talk radio network the music stinks. It stank in GTA SA too , I just set the radio to the mp3 station whenever I play. Classical music > all radio networks.

I was never a big fan of planes in SA , they were hard to control on PC.

So does anyone play this game online , everyone on xfire that I've asked hasn't tried it online , and they've all beaten the game. :bored:

• Content Count:  950

Still don't have IV but I've seen the tracks and other than the jazz radio network and the talk radio network the music stinks. It stank in GTA SA too , I just set the radio to the mp3 station whenever I play. Classical music > all radio networks.

I was never a big fan of planes in SA , they were hard to control on PC.

So does anyone play this game online , everyone on xfire that I've asked hasn't tried it online , and they've all beaten the game. :bored:

saxe does, i would but my 360 gives me trouble with my IP so it wont connect 8[

Reply to Thread