? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  868

I really like the game but it's undeserving of a perfect score. It has it's fair share of problems.

I did the bank heist mission a few hours ago and one of the key cops I was supposed to kill to get your guys to move to the next choke point went to the other side of the block so there was absolutely no way to get him without abandoning your guys.

Also, it's too hard to see health packs. I rarely die but there's always that moment where a guy comes around the corner and eats your health up.

The targeting can be kind of frustrating sometimes, it insists on targeting a certain guy when you want someone else on many occasions.

Cars spawn out of nowhere sometimes(try looking behind you for a second or two on a bridge on-ramp) and don't seem to know how to react to a player driving properly. I'm sitting behind a car at a red light and the fucker behind me tries to go around and nicks the back of my car for example. And what's up with the cars that spawn at the tollbooth gates when you're approaching them? They sit there with the gate open for a few seconds before they move, making tollbooths more tedious than they already are.

I do however like that you get to keep your weapons this time around instead of having to re-buy them every time you get arrested or die.

• Content Count:  950

I really like the game but it's undeserving of a perfect score. It has it's fair share of problems.

I did the bank heist mission a few hours ago and one of the key cops I was supposed to kill to get your guys to move to the next choke point went to the other side of the block so there was absolutely no way to get him without abandoning your guys.

Also, it's too hard to see health packs. I rarely die but there's always that moment where a guy comes around the corner and eats your health up.

The targeting can be kind of frustrating sometimes, it insists on targeting a certain guy when you want someone else on many occasions.

Cars spawn out of nowhere sometimes(try looking behind you for a second or two on a bridge on-ramp) and don't seem to know how to react to a player driving properly. I'm sitting behind a car at a red light and the fucker behind me tries to go around and nicks the back of my car for example. And what's up with the cars that spawn at the tollbooth gates when you're approaching them? They sit there with the gate open for a few seconds before they move, making tollbooths more tedious than they already are.

I do however like that you get to keep your weapons this time around instead of having to re-buy them every time you get arrested or die.

yea i agree, i think ive used like 5-10 health pack and i my last mission was the heist too, but i always end up buying a hotdog ^^

erhm, dont use autoaim ^?

never had a random car spawn that like, hope it wont happen either :001_tt2:

if you get arrested you lose all your guns 8[ thats why i prefer dying than getting busted

• Content Count:  2903

I absolutely LOVE GTA IV. Although it will never replace any of my steam games, I still think that this is probably the best GTA yet.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  868

yea i agree, i think ive used like 5-10 health pack and i my last mission was the heist too, but i always end up buying a hotdog ^^

erhm, dont use autoaim ^?

never had a random car spawn that like, hope it wont happen either :001_tt2:

if you get arrested you lose all your guns 8[ thats why i prefer dying than getting busted

I feel like I have to use autoaim because it's difficult to see where people are otherwise, the game is really dark even with the brightness turned all the way up. Muzzle flashes are puny and don't light up the ground/walls... or at least I've never noticed that. The problem is that it's difficult to press the trigger half way when you're getting shot at by four or five guys and you're in the moment. It's a tense situation and I'm supposed to push something down half way? No way. :001_tt2:

I don't think I've actually been arrested then if I assumed you kept your guns after getting arrested. Getting arrested is pretty difficult.

I feel like I have to use autoaim because it's difficult to see where people are otherwise, the game is really dark even with the brightness turned all the way up. Muzzle flashes are puny and don't light up the ground/walls... or at least I've never noticed that. The problem is that it's difficult to press the trigger half way when you're getting shot at by four or five guys and you're in the moment. It's a tense situation and I'm supposed to push something down half way? No way. :001_tt2:

I don't think I've actually been arrested then if I assumed you kept your guns after getting arrested. Getting arrested is pretty difficult.

hmm true, when you just pop it in its all dark, i just turned up the contrast and brightness, bit saturation aswell :

if you have 4 cops after you, take cover!!! and blind fire there asses :laugh:

its hard to get busted but if there are 4 cop cars locking you in it only takes 1 to pull you out and arrest you, unlike getting arrested when youre on foot you cant press x or a to get out of it :

• Content Count:  6712

When police are after you its better to die than get nicked, seeing as you will keep your weapons when you die :o

Its quite a high fee though for the hospital....whenever I'm playing its like $5000, dunno if it depends on your progress or not.

• Content Count:  935

When police are after you its better to die than get nicked, seeing as you will keep your weapons when you die :o

Its quite a high fee though for the hospital....whenever I'm playing its like $5000, dunno if it depends on your progress or not.

I think it depends on how many weapons that you have :mellow:

some people say its 10% of you wealth, but at 400k i lose only 10k each time i die so thats obviously not true

Reply to Thread