? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  868

It's kind of obvious considering the rest of the game and all of the other GTA games preceding this one. When hasn't the main guy killed his adversary?

• Content Count:  6712

I killed Playboy X rather than Dwayne because after saving beforehand so that I could see both scenarios when you kill Dwayne he just ignores you yet when you kill Playboy you get his house ;o

I haven't befriended anyone to be honest I don't play it THAT much that I have time for that stuff, but now that I see you get bonuses maybe I will, but the 90% thing sounds like a lot of work.

• Content Count:  6084

I killed Playboy X rather than Dwayne because after saving beforehand so that I could see both scenarios when you kill Dwayne he just ignores you yet when you kill Playboy you get his house ;o

I haven't befriended anyone to be honest I don't play it THAT much that I have time for that stuff, but now that I see you get bonuses maybe I will, but the 90% thing sounds like a lot of work.

Yeah... Dwayne is pretty emo, but killing X in that damn alleyway with all his guards dead was much more satisfying.

• Content Count:  950

Who gives you car bombs and fighting partners? I've only unlocked romans cabs, and then Brucie called me about a heli thing, but I didn't get to him within an hour, so he just hates me now..lol

packie gives you car bombs, dwayne gives you mercenaries.

when you get it above 90% you dont have to keep it there, but dont let it go below 30% im not quite sure on the numbers, 70% could be enough to get the bombs or mercenaries

• Content Count:  2238

I killed playboy mostly because hes annoying after that i searched what happens he just ignores you anyway so KILL PLAYBOY

• Content Count:  950

i just killed dwayne cos i decided that in my first play through ill kill them all and see what happens and in second ill let them all live :d

Reply to Thread