? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  950

i am definately not getting gta4 i like them but the only fun things to do is drive around.. the shooting is just not fun anymore. you do the same thing in all them and it has autoaim on like all of them. what is the point? It is not going to be the best game that is coming out this year and i can bet you that anyday.. Battlefield:Bad Company will probably be the most popular when it comes out next month.. Battlefield is like one of the best games ever. sorry if u dont like what i said. You all will probably say something about how dumb i am for not getting it but the hype that is being brought up about it is just getting me annoyed.

1. theres a new cover system

2. you have been able to aim yourself rathen than autoaim since vice city (maybe gta3 i dno :/)

3. battlefield:bc is only related to battlefield by name, nothing like the other battlefields and its for consoles only, just wait till bf3 comes for pc :d or bf:heroes free download this summer.

4. i havnt tried it but ive heard the online is kickass

5. sleeping with hookers.

6. kill hookers

7. get your money back !!1

but seriously you should at least give it a rent

• Content Count:  6712

i was bored so i thought, wth why not cause some mayhem.

bought mac 10 ammo

body armor

shotty shells

and then i was good to go

drove back home then shot a cop or two, stayed outside till i had 3 *s, went home and crouched near the top of the stairs, sorta like taking cover at the rail, and from there i just wasted all the cops that tried to be a hero, damn the floor was flooded with bodies and guns, some were glitching through the door, some were talking while they were dead, after swat came i had to retract to my apartment, that was also when my mac10 ammo was out, taking cover behind the first wall to the right when you enter the room and blindfiring like their lives were worth nothing.

after 15 mins of cops getting killed a heroic swat took me out, no other thought than awesomeness stroke my mind.:drool:

got the one man army achievement aswell :thumbup:

Lol I've just done this today to after I got annoyed retrying a mission 3 times. I had about 50 grenades, about 800 rounds of ak-47 and a ton of pistol and shotgun stuff too, oh yeah and about 800 rounds of mac too. I hid on the railing throwing about 10 grenades down (I had already managed to get 5 stars from messing around outside) and wow I just killed and killed and.....KILLED. Sorta felt like how Brucie feels.

I've got to the point where I'm working for Kate's boss (won't say the more recognisable name to stop the spoiler :o) and it's starting to get quite tough.

The race with Brucie took quite long because the last turn has no barrier and if you dont brake early you fly off an undone road into a ditch and lose ;/. Sliding really is the hardest thing about the game, you really need to think about timing, speed, braking, throttle and amount of slide all at the same time which is very different to the "square turning" of the previous games.

I have a small TV in my room which is where I play GTA and its quite high up so that dam small phone writing really does get on my nerves and the satellite navigation too!!!! It is barely readable and whilst the idiot who says "Turn...left...in...100 yards" is funny it blends in with the radio and the car throttle. Not really enough sound options between player voices, vechiles and other things like the phone.

Also would of liked maybe a better variation of clothes which are actually worth buying and the fact that I've been playing the game for 2 days and I've already been on 3 of the 4 islands (including Bohan the small one) is a bit disappointing, unless the last island is really spectacular I was expecting some really cool and new stuff, maybe there is more to come....I HOPE. Also I really am annoyed that the radio sucks bad! Other than the funny talk show channels with Laslow who has been in every GTA since GTA3. It is nothing compared to the great tunes in Vice City, maybe because it is modern era they can't get the rights to play some good modern music, who knows.

Besides all those downers though it is still a great game and COMPLETELY addictive, you would be stupid to not buy it yet alone not like it!

lol ive played it for 2 days aswell and i just did the mission where you chase the biker and i have to kill their gang.

taking my time is awesome (excuse for sucking :sad:)

That mission is quite simple really

*don't read next bit if you don't want to know*!!!!!

Just get off your bike once you get down the main road following the gang of bikers and they will stop and come back after you on foot, just take them down one by one with your mac or pistol!

That mission is quite simple really

*don't read next bit if you don't want to know*!!!!!

Just get off your bike once you get down the main road following the gang of bikers and they will stop and come back after you on foot, just take them down one by one with your mac or pistol!

i said i had just done it :p which means its over :d

anyways the first like 3 tries i was like wtf im shooting that bastard 312 times in the back, later on i figured he has to get to his gang before you can waste him.

i was freaking pissed cos i only got like 4k $ and wasted loads on mac ammo xD

• Content Count:  1158

i said i had just done it

:p which means its over :d

anyways the first like 3 tries i was like wtf im shooting that bastard 312 times in the back, later on i figured he has to get to his gang before you can waste him.

i was freaking pissed cos i only got like 4k $ and wasted loads on mac ammo xD

Senior, you're a newb at GTA :(

I can't wait for you to come online and play some team deathmatch with me. I don't think I've ever laughed that much in a game :d

Senior, you're a newb at GTA :(

I can't wait for you to come online and play some team deathmatch with me. I don't think I've ever laughed that much in a game :d

im a newb at everything, but in gta i just enjoy being the best newb ever :w00t:

now if youll excuse me i have a virtual date.

Haven't tried online yet but what is it like??? Its not just friend invite only is it?, because that would be a bit of a disappointment. I'm not really going to try it until I finish the single player but a great online would really give the replayable aspect that the game has been missing to make it a perfect game.

• Content Count:  1158

Haven't tried online yet but what is it like??? Its not just friend invite only is it?, because that would be a bit of a disappointment. I'm not really going to try it until I finish the single player but a great online would really give the replayable aspect that the game has been missing to make it a perfect game.

No, it's not just invite only - thank god :)

You have three choises when it comes to multiplayer:

- Un-ranked match: Pure fun and no stats - you just either create a custom game you'd like, or just join a random game that matches your criteria.

- Ranked match: Pretty much the same, but with stats. (I think - never tried it :d)

- Party-mode: Team up with some friends and play against another party

So it's pretty simple actually, but the fact that you have to go out of multiplayer and then rejoin, everytime you leave a match is pretty damn annoying.

Got my one man army yesterday btw... woop woop

haha nice :d did you do it like i did or like a real man?

btw my stats are

17.xx% done

10 hours played

47xx $s

im having a blast as it is :biggrin:

just came to the 2nd island, ill check it out later, css for now

Reply to Thread