? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  935

This game isn't all that good.

BLASPHEMY! GET YOUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!!

no but seriously, we have some serious hardcore fanboys on this forum (including me) who will rip your balls off at the first sight of hatred toward our sacred game. I like you Bill Smauz, so i shall spare you. PotshotPolka and Straylight might not be as forgiving though...

• Content Count:  111

Is it true you have to entertain your friends every once in a while?

That seems almost as annoying as working out in San Andreas. Thats the only thing about the game that I didnt think I'd like though.

'm still without a console, and Still Jealous.

-Straylight

• Content Count:  950

Is it true you have to entertain your friends every once in a while?

That seems almost as annoying as working out in San Andreas. Thats the only thing about the game that I didnt think I'd like though.

'm still without a console, and Still Jealous.

-Straylight

you dont necessarily have to, but you unlock some attributes from your friends when their likings of you is 90% or more (i think)

1 will give you free cabs upon your request, other will give you a car bomb another will give you 2 guys to help you fight, so its best if you keep active with your friends

• Content Count:  1158

you dont necessarily have to, but you unlock some attributes from your friends when their likings of you is 90% or more (i think)

1 will give you free cabs upon your request, other will give you a car bomb another will give you 2 guys to help you fight, so its best if you keep active with your friends

Who gives you car bombs and fighting partners? I've only unlocked romans cabs, and then Brucie called me about a heli thing, but I didn't get to him within an hour, so he just hates me now..lol

• Content Count:  4473

Also need to get Little Jacob as a pal because he gets you guns at discount prices...but you can't understand a damn word he says.

I think Patrick gives you the car bombs and I think Dwayne gives you the gangsters for help.

Reply to Thread