? servers

? players online

SG finances explained.

• Content Count:  3440

Sad to see that this is necessary. But glad to see that it done so that we can put rumors to rest.

Thanks for all you do! And a big thanks to all that support SG!

• Content Count:  3725

Sigh hasn't Haggard already had to make a thread like this? Some people are just drama causing idiots and just need to go far far away. :thumb:

Also keep up the great work! Garf. :gtturtle:

Edited by :The Good Tyrant:

• Content Count:  3391

Bullshit. We know you're making money. Hell, you're probably running the servers out of your office, and taking in all the cash. Those images look photoshopped and are probably old and you changed the dates. Also, it's convenient that you sent a 'check' to that charity, so much for proof, right?

I bet this website is hosted at your house. I also bet that Garfield is Astrum, Paul, etc just on alt accounts, just so he can give the presence of balance of power. If it looks like a duck, moves like a duck, and talks like a brit, it's probably a scam!

/Awacs

On-topic, we know you're not making money. Communities like these are a money pit, if anything. Keep up the good work, come on Minecraft more often (without TNT).

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2947

Just wanted to show you what your donations are spent on. SG is non profitable, if you think you can make profit from a gaming community, you must be crazy.

So here we go, In terms of servers

Monthlybill.png

Terms of hosting

payments11.png

Plus I will be taking on the black ops bill when it's up for renewal.

I also pay $100 out of my own pocket. But will stop this as it seems the community is getting enough use out of the second dedicated. Any short months I will cover.

So that total comes to $520+ any extra we make is saved and spent when needed, we're always upgrading stuff. Bought the skins for vb4, other small things that needed purchasing, plus around $150 in prize money for various competions.

Hope this is explained to all the people who give other people inaccurate unformation.

much appreciated :thumb:

• Content Count:  475

thats kinda gay you gotta prove yourself to our player base. tbh i would be fine with you making a profit, a lot of effort goes into keeping SG up and running and you guys get little praise or reward.

thank you.

• Content Count:  1662

the amount of money i have donated and other people donating hundereds of dollars, have never asked where the money is spent on, if you dont want to donate, DONT DONATE!!, but the people who love this comunity past and present have trusted haggard and garf and have a good knowledge anyway what things cost. so garf, imo pretty pointless thread!!!!!!

• Content Count:  3791

Bullshit. We know you're making money. Hell, you're probably running the servers out of your office, and taking in all the cash. Those images look photoshopped and are probably old and you changed the dates. Also, it's convenient that you sent a 'check' to that charity, so much for proof, right?

I bet this website is hosted at your house. I also bet that Garfield is Astrum, Paul, etc just on alt accounts, just so he can give the presence of balance of power. If it looks like a duck, moves like a duck, and talks like a brit, it's probably a scam!

/Awacs

On-topic, we know you're not making money. Communities like these are a money pit, if anything. Keep up the good work, come on Minecraft more often (without TNT).

Awacs, your logic is flawed... Massively. So how about you go fuck your self! I would love to see you try and do such a successful community ;) Or, another SG Rip off... You know who I'm on about ;)

Reply to Thread