? servers

? players online

SG job openings

• Content Count:  3791

Arent you and virus busy with the constantly crashing mc servers....im just saying...:madgrin:

HA! I don't constantly crash it, anyway I've had loads of spare times this week or so, not behind in any assignments so I think this would be my best chance to apply!

I applied, been a long time since i've been on here :p

Holy fucking shit... WELCOME BACK MAN!

• Content Count:  1026

Ive been trying to get a spot on the SG team forever..but to be honest, i dont know if i can do everything the Event Coordinator needs to do.

But if you ever need someone to arrange, announce, and create events, let me know! Good Luck with finding people for the job positions.

Thinking back on it, if that last part is what you need an EC to do, ill be glad to do it! So i guess im applying then.. :d

• Content Count:  4960

become-tech-admin-fuck-up-the-servers.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Advice-Dog

also ill apply for president. Lemonstein for 2011?

Ok, Lemonstein has brought something interesting in my perspective. A yearly election for "President of SG" should be cool. I know Garfield has paid a lot for this community and we're all grateful for that, but having BD's and higher put everything in their work and show us that they can lead SG, should be the best.

Again, i'm not saying this should be done fast, but if there would be support for this, i wouldn't say no. I think Garfield is doing a great job, of course there are others who think he's doing worse than Haggard or idk...

The candidates (BD+) can announce their decision to put themselves up to be President. (Male of Female, it doesn't matter but now there are only male BD's+).

Btw ty garfield for letting people apply for a job, i'm sure there are going to be enough candidates for the jobs, but in the end we must look at the future of SG and not who is the less or most popular person around here.

:thumb:

• Content Count:  2390

Ok, Lemonstein has brought something interesting in my perspective. A yearly election for "President of SG" should be cool. I know Garfield has paid a lot for this community and we're all grateful for that, but having BD's and higher put everything in their work and show us that they can lead SG, should be the best.

Again, i'm not saying this should be done fast, but if there would be support for this, i wouldn't say no. I think Garfield is doing a great job, of course there are others who think he's doing worse than Haggard or idk...

The candidates (BD+) can announce their decision to put themselves up to be President. (Male of Female, it doesn't matter but now there are only male BD's+).

Btw ty garfield for letting people apply for a job, i'm sure there are going to be enough candidates for the jobs, but in the end we must look at the future of SG and not who is the less or most popular person around here.

:thumb:

And make it so its 5$ a vote?

You'd also just end up getting someone who probably has no idea how servers work, bills, etc, becoming one of the people in charge of everything.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread