? servers

? players online

SG job openings

• Content Count:  985

cool, as long as something is happening.. and as soon as whoever moderates the community suggestion section accepts my thread, you all can see just a few simple things that need doing

• Content Count:  182

HA! I don't constantly crash it, anyway I've had loads of spare times this week or so, not behind in any assignments so I think this would be my best chance to apply!

Holy fucking shit... WELCOME BACK MAN!

Thanks for the warm welcome back :)

• Content Count:  3697

Ok, Lemonstein has brought something interesting in my perspective. A yearly election for "President of SG" should be cool. I know Garfield has paid a lot for this community and we're all grateful for that, but having BD's and higher put everything in their work and show us that they can lead SG, should be the best.

Again, i'm not saying this should be done fast, but if there would be support for this, i wouldn't say no. I think Garfield is doing a great job, of course there are others who think he's doing worse than Haggard or idk...

The candidates (BD+) can announce their decision to put themselves up to be President. (Male of Female, it doesn't matter but now there are only male BD's+).

Btw ty garfield for letting people apply for a job, i'm sure there are going to be enough candidates for the jobs, but in the end we must look at the future of SG and not who is the less or most popular person around here.

:thumb:

Just a bad idea overall :\

• Content Count:  11723

Ok, Lemonstein has brought something interesting in my perspective. A yearly election for "President of SG" should be cool. I know Garfield has paid a lot for this community and we're all grateful for that, but having BD's and higher put everything in their work and show us that they can lead SG, should be the best.

Again, i'm not saying this should be done fast, but if there would be support for this, i wouldn't say no. I think Garfield is doing a great job, of course there are others who think he's doing worse than Haggard or idk...

The candidates (BD+) can announce their decision to put themselves up to be President. (Male of Female, it doesn't matter but now there are only male BD's+).

Btw ty garfield for letting people apply for a job, i'm sure there are going to be enough candidates for the jobs, but in the end we must look at the future of SG and not who is the less or most popular person around here.

Bad idea is so bad.

People would just vote on random.

• Content Count:  4198

lolno

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

Just a bad idea overall :\

It was just a plain raw idea, no biggie ;)

Bad idea is so bad.

People would just vote on random.

That's not true, people would gain something... i see Ngo giving away PS3's, Niko giving away Fleshlights and Jen telling people that she will show her boobs if they vote for her... in the dreamfuture...

lolno

Let's continue playing WoW shall we? ;)

Reply to Thread