? servers

? players online

Bad Company 2 Server.

• Content Count:  984

LOL go n get it u noob :3 Bfbc2 is like the best game ever made. Super Graphic and the best game Engine EVER! You are missing alot of fun and a great game!

/disagree

None of these games like black ops, bc2, or moh will last until the companies start trying to sell the game after it comes out instead of immediately turning their eyes to another game. That's what made counter strike last so long. Valve works on it. BF3 will probably be the next game to come out that has a chance to last a while. In my eyes though, we will have to wait for another big valve game.

• Content Count:  5063

/disagree

None of these games like black ops, bc2, or moh will last until the companies start trying to sell the game after it comes out instead of immediately turning their eyes to another game. That's what made counter strike last so long. Valve works on it. BF3 will probably be the next game to come out that has a chance to last a while. In my eyes though, we will have to wait for another big valve game.

i agree with that. But what's so good with bc1 and 2 is the frostbite engine! theres no other games using that engine. If you dont think about how long the game lasts and more about the game physics and how realistic the game is. Sure css is a fun game and can be fun for many years. But thers more to do in the battlefield games and more teamwork. And if DICE bring back the jet's/boats and all that good shit from battlefield 2 im sure bf3 is gonna be a game that will last long just like bf2!

Reply to Thread