? servers

? players online

Final goodbye!

• Content Count:  5086

On a non-random note, I think the most telling thing about your leadership skills is this:

You wanted to change the site to SteamGamers.co.uk. You didn't want to ask the staff because they would disagree with you and you were planning on doing it anyway. Proper leaders don't do that. I'm sure if that would have happened, the site would be completely, irrecoverably dead.

I have nothing against you. I feel a lot of people here are hating just to hate. Some have their reasons, but the majority do not. I feel it's wrong for them (the ones without true reason) to treat you this way. I've disagreed with many of your decisions and actions, we both know this, but that never caused me to have a sour feeling about you. I think your lack of technical knowledge really hurt your chances with building a better site.

I'm truly saddened by some of the ways people are treating you here. You don't deserve most of it. I'm sure if I were in a higher position for longer than a month before the announcement was made, my opinions might be different. I wish you the best and hope to see you around in some capacity.

Best luck.

Said it best. As someone who has never gotten along with you, yet had to work around you in a higher up position I don't agree with how people are responding nor treating you. Which is sad really as I was always the first to call you out on your bullshit.

Good luck in whatever you do Garfield.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  472

Good luck in real life. I feel you made the best decision you could under the circumstances. My final thought however is how much of the so called drama did you spur on and how much of the drama could you have squashed but you allowed to linger.

Reply to Thread