? servers

? players online

Final goodbye!

• Content Count:  368

I'm not one to jump on bandwagons and I can respect someone trying to leave on a somewhat good note.

Haters gonna hate, some might have good reasons but others are just gonna hate.

If you take what you read on the internet to personally your only hurting yourself, the internet is 95% troll.

• Content Count:  2390

You made a long wall of text, and I kinda want to respond to all of it....but its long so I'll just draw out some main points.

A - Having good intentions does not make you a good leader, you made bad/random decisions and had very little organization and poor communication between the ranks. People are going to call you on that now that they don't have to worry about being banned for it, so deal with it.

B - I actually care very little that you sold SG, and after meeting Amit and Charles people should have calmed down and realized its not a bad thing (or at least wait till they fuck up to judge them). People were more upset that you said nothing to any of us about it and were just kinda like "Yep I sold SG". Actually telling us this when you started asking people if they wanted to buy SG would have softened this blow alot.

C - Your feud with TNS was childish at best, you should have just maned up and ignored them.

D - Non-admins can't see the AO section, it was pointless to thank them there. Just sayin.

E - Astrum said he had no motivation because you never tried to help, anyone running a company should know at least the basics of how each of their divisions work. Since you did nothing he did nothing, you can't expect someone to want to make a site for you if all you do is give them vague ideas (which is all I can assume you did) and never sit down with them and at least try to help. I also see no reason why he would just up and tell you he didn't like you, honestly what would he have gained from that? You either would have demoted him and got someone else, or you guys would have stop talking.

F - We non-CAs+ have no idea how active you tried to be in various section, we only see the results. So really I don't know why you'd even bother to tell us, we won't believe you unless we see it.

I'm sure you've had good intentions, its fairly obvious you wanted SG to grow and not fail. But you had your priorities out of wack, let personal feelings win over logic, and just didn't have what it took to be a leader.

In the end I don't like you, I don't have extreme hatred for you, but I don't like you. You have always entered conflict with us by either claiming to be the victim or listening to the wrong criticism, and you're the reason(mostly) that I don't have admin....so not too happy about that either.

So bye, though I doubt you'll just up and leave forever.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1167

Well, GarfieldH..

Back in 2008 when we first met... we played together a hell of a lot on Napalm and Escape, back then we had a lot of fun... but then things changed, several instances occurred both by my own fault, and by yours. There are a lot of things that if I could go back and change, and prevent from occurring, I would, but I can't, all I can do now is adapt to the situation and hope for the best.

I really don't want to bash you, but there are so many mistakes you made, and you tried to just brush it under the rug by getting rid of the issue (Banning and Demoting *Numerous* Admins and Members)... You may have at the time, thought they were the best decision, and may have felt that most people were fine with it, but in reality they weren't, they were just afraid of you banning them... I myself, played nice with you just to really try to smooth things over, and try to end the BS Drama between TNS and SG, but I no longer really care for drama on either side, I am just avoiding the drama overall...

Bullet Wound, said everything I was going to say, fairly well and I'm gonna end it here... but in the end, you did what you did, all you can do is move on, and I wish you the best of luck in life, and hope things ultimately work out for yourself.

You made a long wall of text, and I kinda want to respond to all of it....but its long so I'll just draw out some main points.

A - Having good intentions does not make you a good leader, you made bad/random decisions and had very little organization and poor communication between the ranks. People are going to call you on that now that they don't have to worry about being banned for it, so deal with it.

B - I actually care very little that you sold SG, and after meeting Amit and Charles people should have calmed down and realized its not a bad thing (or at least wait till they fuck up to judge them). People were more upset that you said nothing to any of us about it and were just kinda like "Yep I sold SG". Actually telling us this when you started asking people if they wanted to buy SG would have softened this blow alot.

C - Your feud with TNS was childish at best, you should have just maned up and ignored them.

D - Non-admins can't see the AO section, it was pointless to thank them there. Just sayin.

E - Astrum said he had no motivation because you never tried to help, anyone running a company should know at least the basics of how each of their divisions work. Since you did nothing he did nothing, you can't expect someone to want to make a site for you if all you do is give them vague ideas (which is all I can assume you did) and never sit down with them and at least try to help. I also see no reason why he would just up and tell you he didn't like you, honestly what would he have gained from that? You either would have demoted him and got someone else, or you guys would have stop talking.

F - We non-CAs+ have no idea how active you tried to be in various section, we only see the results. So really I don't know why you'd even bother to tell us, we won't believe you unless we see it.

I'm sure you've had good intentions, its fairly obvious you wanted SG to grow and not fail. But you had your priorities out of wack, let personal feelings win over logic, and just didn't have what it took to be a leader.

In the end I don't like you, I don't have extreme hatred for you, but I don't like you. You have always entered conflict with us by either claiming to be the victim or listening to the wrong criticism, and you're the reason(mostly) that I don't have admin....so not too happy about that either.

So bye, though I doubt you'll just up and leave forever.

• Content Count:  984

"the*form of government" - This then would be the CA's/AO's/BD's - Any changes I wanted to make would be discussed with a majority of people. I made countless topics in the CA section, but due to the lack of CA's and the care to help the community these topics soon became inactive and died.

You mean the lack of you actually listening to us.

• Content Count:  3391

WOULD HAVE NOT WOULD OF

Would've is a contraction of WOULD and HAVE. :mad2:

On a non-random note, I think the most telling thing about your leadership skills is this:

You wanted to change the site to SteamGamers.co.uk. You didn't want to ask the staff because they would disagree with you and you were planning on doing it anyway. Proper leaders don't do that. I'm sure if that would have happened, the site would be completely, irrecoverably dead.

I have nothing against you. I feel a lot of people here are hating just to hate. Some have their reasons, but the majority do not. I feel it's wrong for them (the ones without true reason) to treat you this way. I've disagreed with many of your decisions and actions, we both know this, but that never caused me to have a sour feeling about you. I think your lack of technical knowledge really hurt your chances with building a better site.

I'm truly saddened by some of the ways people are treating you here. You don't deserve most of it. I'm sure if I were in a higher position for longer than a month before the announcement was made, my opinions might be different. I wish you the best and hope to see you around in some capacity.

Best luck.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread