? servers

? players online

Final goodbye!

• Content Count:  4473

I'll miss you, despite what they say you truly did a good job as a leader without you those f*****s wouldn't be here today to complain and whine about you.

Well, duh! Of course without him we wouldn't be able to complain about him. We need the person making poor decisions present to make those poor decisions before we can complain about that said person and/or his decisions.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6712

Always thought you had good intentions...but didn't think you always made the right decisions, or came across the right way.

Not going to blame you for that, but generally you contributed to the drama with kids instead of rising above it like a better leader would have.

I wish you good luck in the future because you worked hard and kept this community afloat, but I do think this passing of ownership was the best for everyone.

• Content Count:  1765

Garf, didn't always agree with the decisions you made with SG, but I still wish you the best in wherever life takes you.

• Content Count:  488

I think it's time to move on....so I'll lock this thread and pretend this never happend, and we can go back to discussing how to improve SG.

But before I do, let me just thank Garf for one last time, for the opportunity he gave me to manage such a community.

You, in your own way, spent time and money to keep SG afloat. For that, I hope everybody, including the ones who trash you (primarily for not promoting them as SAs) thank you sincerely.

Yes, you made mistakes, sometimes blunders...you were not perfect...yada yada.... who the fuck is perfect anyways ? No one still has the right to question your contribution towards SG. ..... absolutely no one. Advertising your flaws do NOT take away the fact that you did your bit when it was most needed.

I hope you take care of yourself, your family and health....and I wish you the best of luck in you future endeavors.

• Like 9

Reply to Thread