? servers

? players online

Goodbye SG

• Content Count:  3725

Jager :( bad bad bad!

Thank you for everything you have done for SG, I can’t believe we are losing you when we have already lost Astrum. You sir are breaking my heart!! Also thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to through everything that has happen in these past few months and even before that. Keep in touch mr.!!!

Sigh.................................................

Thanks Jager

• Content Count:  3052

Jager, I dont think I ever held a single conversation with you throughout my time being here. even though I may not know you, I always did appreciate the things you did for SG from the "backdoor".

Take care.

-Labarr15

• Content Count:  2645

Jager.. what can I say, it's been a long run.. I remember back in '07, you starting out as a regular SA, and right from the start, you were there writing up mani admin guides and the such. You then carried on, extending your services, eventually being promoted and handling even more.

I will sincerely miss you Jager, and the days of napalm with all other oldfags :cry:

• Content Count:  4960

Thanks for everything Jager. Even though I didn't have to time to get to know you personally, I hope you know that my e-penis has been always been enlarged by having you on my friends list.

• Content Count:  1157

Take care, Jager.

I remember you going through some trouble to get me back on this site when my internet absolutely refused to connect to this place a few months ago when you were still a TA.

I greatly appreciate everything you have done and I hope all goes well for you further down the road.

• Content Count:  605

Sad to see you step down, even sadder to see you step down today of all days. Just seems like your following the crowd. But in all honesty you will be missed, you've done tons for the community Jager :sad2:

Agreed. Unlike the other "Im leaving, bye" threads, Jager has more passion behind his leaving :)

Sad to see ya go Jager, hope all goes well in life!

Reply to Thread