? servers

? players online

It's never goodbye.

• Content Count:  2668

You did a good job Thor. Although you could have been considered "Cruel, 'Mean', Evil, Dick," and much more, but you always did what you had to, for your job to be done correctly, inwhich you probably had to be un-kind to get it done. Its sad to see you step down, even more sad that much of the BD's are stepping down - It seems a newer generation of SG will take over.

• Content Count:  4123

Thor I know it may sound over used, tho it needs to be said. We will miss your presence here and I wish you nothing but the best as you move on.

Veggie

On a side note it is disconcerting to see the stream of talented knowledgeable people leaving the higher ranks.

• Content Count:  6712

I think most old schoolers will ultimately be sad to see you step down, but I think being honest it's come at the right time. You served SG well, and now it's time to sit back in Hawaii on sunbeds next to Haggard, Henda etc spending all of SG's admin/donation money.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

Sad to see you step down Highsky! I remember the first time I heard you back when I was a member... I though you were a lady! hehe!

I might come on have a have a game of LOL with you soon! Or try and make sure you don't ban me in TTT, I'm not the best player in the world (Had 300 karma once!!!!)

Reply to Thread