? servers

? players online

It's never goodbye.

• Content Count:  3073

In early 2008. I was lost in a sea of horrid infinite ammo zombie servers, horrible maps where people would camp in little holes. But one day i found a place where for over 3 and a half years I would make my home. I found Zombie Murder. A few months later i applied for admin, and began A long strange trip. And what a trip it has been. I've seen staff come and go, I've lived through more presidencies and ownerships, even a name change, but I've seen a community grow into something great.

But Alas, the time has come for me to go as well.

I had spent a grand total of 5 months as a regular user in SG. I was a Server admin for 5 months, A Community Adviser for less than 2, An Administrative Officer for Almost 2 years, and the last 10 months on the Board. I've outlasted more great people who did a better than i feel i did. I've applied a somewhat unique style to my admin that has been a double edged sword. I do not like being a dick, i have never really taken pleasure in it, and if i ever have, I've felt guilty about it afterwards. I just treated it as a job nothing more, nothing less.

But I want to thank all of you. From the staff, the admins, the players, the trolls, etc. You pushed me to be better. You've proved me wrong, and proved me right. You've shown me a great community, and i sure as hell Ain't leaving it.

I would like to thank the following people especially.

Haggard: You gave me the opportunity to be SA in the first place.

The Current and Former hierarchy of Staff at ZM/SG: It has been a pleasure serving with

and serving under you, and it should continue to be.

To all those who are still to come, and those who aspire to be better, Keep going. If a scrub like me can be this highly ranked, anyone can do it.

And lastly for those of you who want me to change my name back to Highsky, fuck you, it ain't happening. ever.

[sG]Thor

(Former)Board of Directors

TL'DR: I quit and The Banning spree begins in 10 minutes fuckers......

• Like 49

• Content Count:  3440

You will be missed. I hope this is a stepping down.. not a dissappearing thread?

I appreciate the work you've put in and know how thankless it is.

• Content Count:  3073

Its a stepping down. The banning spree will still happen, but thats only when TTT gets trolled.

Edit: For Clarification, I told the board and AO's plus a few community members a few weeks ago, but didn't want to steal the spotlight from paul.

• Like 5
Edited by Thor

• Content Count:  1563

I told the board and AO's plus a few community members a few weeks ago, but didn't want to steal the spotlight from paul.
Noble you :p

Well Nice story you wrote there. Come play some Mg ^^

Reply to Thread