? servers

? players online

Best President so far?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Best President so far?

Best President so far?

Guest Vivian556

Haggard, I joined when he ran SG and it was great, it kinda went downhill from then on but it is starting to get better. Idk I still liked '09 SG rather than '10-'11 SG.

• Content Count:  3440

I have to go with Haggard.

Much Love to Paul

Garfield - well I just can't respect what was done at the end.

and as for Spartan he is just too new to the position, but so far seems to be doing well.

• Like 1
Edited by Itch

• Content Count:  8756

Haggard. Garfield was good, but the whole thing that happened at the end of when he was here was a bit ridiculous.... I don't even really consider Amit a president; Paul is awesome, and did great during his time, but wasn't President long enough to establish a very good opinion. Spartan is doing a great job so far, but again he hasn't been PO for long enough for me to say he's done a great job. Therefore I had to go with Haggard, because he was PO for a long time, and when he was, the community was great.

• Content Count:  1120

Zero001 and Jager were both acting President at one point or another by the way. On both occasions, the actual presidents, Haggard and Garfield respecitvely, decided to take a few weeks off from being President and handed all power over temporarily to their Vice-President. In theory this is the same as when a US president has to go under anesthesea for surgery, during which time the vice-president becomes acting President, usually for a few hours.

Also, Henda was Director of Operations for a few months, which at that time was equivelent to the Presidency. In the thread where he promoted Henda, Haggard specifically said he was no longer President, and was changing his title to Chairman/Owner. For all intensive purposes, this era was like the situation we have now, with Amit owning the community and Spartan being president, except that Haggard owned the community and Henda was President.

Although I wouldnt add Zero001 and Jager to the poll since they were President only in terms of authority and not in name, I might add Henda since he was essentially President in name and authority.

SG has a fascinating history.

Really? You are certainly boring the shit out of me.

Haggard.

Reply to Thread