? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  53

As long as they don't take the game types like mini games,Jailbreak,Surf and Zombie i think majority of the problems here will be fixed with mods. Id still prefer to stay on css then this id rather them put their time towards a whole new css.

• Content Count:  3299

Yes but, Valve is going to make everything thats in the PS3 version the same in the PC version. The only difference is that on PC you have more customization, no aim assist etc. The graphics are going to be the same. The gameplay will be the same. idk about you but I found no difference between the CoD: BO gameplay on the pc between the PS3 version.
That's not going to be the buy menu. Watch the esl talk about it that mick posted. That's the console buy menu. Pc's will be the same as before.

Edit: k i lied, either way i don't really care cus I just buy all my items with the keyboard in like 1 sec

(b6 2, b6 4, b6 3 x2, b6 6, b4 2, b1 4) Wassupden

Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  651

Ok also I'm just gonna leave this here since this thread is getting really stupid:

All the videos you'd seen are the console version of the game, PS3 mainly. Yes it does look somewhat weird, but why does it matter to all of you? You're all in a PC GAMING COMMUNITY, not a fucking PS3 community. We still don't know how the PC version of the game will look like or how it will be different from the Console verison. This also brings me to another good point, there's gonna be a PC Beta for the game, soon enough and if Valve was worried enough to invite pro Css players to check the game then I'm pretty sure that they will also listen to feedback from the PC community and such. If we have learned anything from the past, is that Valve does support PC versions of games, better than the console versions. *cough* TF2 *cough*

• Content Count:  1802

It doesn't look like shit, it is not like cod and everything shitty is modable. Stop whining we know "everything was better before"

I believe this game is ment to seperate mods and reg cs, valve might start supporting mods like zombie mod in css and keep updating the csGO reg.

It looks like css is becoming free to play mod game.

• Content Count:  931

It doesn't look like shit, it is not like cod and everything shitty is modable. Stop whining we know "everything was better before"

I believe this game is ment to seperate mods and reg cs, valve might start supporting mods like zombie mod in css and keep updating the csGO reg.

It looks like css is becoming free to play mod game.

CSS is shit period. Overplayed shit. Cod is also shit.

BF3 is where it's at.

• Content Count:  2206

CSS is shit period. Overplayed shit. Cod is also shit.

BF3 is where it's at.

I must have missed the memo that this was a BattleField based community.

Btw, if its overplayed, its not shit. Well maybe by retard standards it is.

Edited by Fuze

Reply to Thread