? servers

? players online

Battlefield 3 Platoon

• Content Count:  2001

Who buys an FPS for a console? I don't understand it. It's especially odd for a PC gamer to get it for a console.

Most of the video game money comes from consoles i believe

• Content Count:  1676

Who buys an FPS for a console? I don't understand it. It's especially odd for a PC gamer to get it for a console.

Well, really it's a matter of opinion. Normally I wouldn't even consider getting an FPS for a console unless it was on sale, but others couldn't imagine dealing with getting a game on the PC. Different people have different preferences.

• Content Count:  1349

Tards who would rather use a horrid control scheme rather than a good one. FPS games on console are infuriating. I play Gears of War 3 with my room mate on the 360 and aiming is just atrocious compared to a mouse.

Well when it's something as graphically demanding as BF3, it's understandable. Not everyone has a great PC in order to play the most recent games, and that's the main reason I'm not going to get BF3 until I get a system that is able to run it without having to set everything to low, extremely low, or 8-bit in order to play it.

Depends how you define "great PC". I have a 9800gtx+ with a core 2 duo (would have to look up the exact one), and 3GB of DDR3. The alpha ran well (except it crashed a lot in full screen), the beta ran quite a lot better, and I'll see how the final game runs when I get home from Las Vegas tomorrow. The game is pretty scalable and the tech that went into Frostbite 2 definitely helped.

• Content Count:  386

Well when it's something as graphically demanding as BF3, it's understandable. Not everyone has a great PC in order to play the most recent games, and that's the main reason I'm not going to get BF3 until I get a system that is able to run it without having to set everything to low, extremely low, or 8-bit in order to play it.
my pc can run it i just have rl friends that have it for ps3 so i would rather play it would them :p

• Content Count:  188

my pc can run it i just have rl friends that have it for ps3 so i would rather play it would them :p

Same reason I have it for PS3. Also, my PSN ID is: "F-86_Sabre" if you or anyone wants to add me.

Reply to Thread