? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  833

What race should i choose if i want to use magic and weapons?

Should have made one posts with all the questions XD I'm so buying this game to myself as a christmas present!

Breton make good mages but high elves are good aswell

• Content Count:  716

With Breton you get 50% magic resistance. But with additional enchanted armor or robes you can turn that into 100% easily. So Breton would probably be the best character to play as a mage.

• Content Count:  5063

Okay so i just started playing. And now i need to get to the greybeards to learn some new stuff or something. And im lvl 2 soon 3. I'm i supposed to go find the greybeards now or wait until im higher lvl?

Why dont i just add u on steam Zeke cuz i think theres MANY more questions coming tomorow XD

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  539

Okay so i just started playing. And now i need to get to the greybeards to learn some new stuff or something. And im lvl 2 soon 3. I'm i supposed to go find the greybeards now or wait until im higher lvl?

Why dont i just add u on steam Zeke cuz i think theres MANY more questions coming tomorow XD

Go around and level up some. Its not hard to get there, but its no fun to just follow the main story line. At least i didnt. Im only 1/4 the way through and lvl 40 already XD

• Content Count:  716

I went to the greybeards right away, though after that I started doing sidequest and did one more main quest before doing sidequest for the next few weeks again. It wasn't until I was like lvl 52 that I finished the main quest.

Reply to Thread