? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  1842

Q:Will there be infinate quests for the PS3/Xbox 360 versions as well or is this only implemented in the PC's version?

should be its the engine they used i would imagine its the same for all

though the graphics will be bad and gameplay not as enjoyable

• Like 2

• Content Count:  716

Q:Will there be infinate quests for the PS3/Xbox 360 versions as well or is this only implemented in the PC's version?

For all versions, it's part of a series of scripts in the game itself. Though what Mick says is true. Your game will look like shit compared to the PC.

• Content Count:  2947

should be its the engine they used i would imagine its the same for all

though the graphics will be bad and gameplay not as enjoyable

If by infinite quests, like how you can infinitely do thieves guild and dark brotherhood missions? Those ones are pretty lame, the targets are randomly generated, and lack any and all plot.

For all versions, it's part of a series of scripts in the game itself. Though what Mick says is true. Your game will look like shit compared to the PC.

I know what your all saying but currently my comp cant support Skyrim so im forced to play on the 360. Thanks for answers. All 3 of you.

• Content Count:  3178

How long does it take to grind to 100 smithing?

I've not really done any smithing/enchanting/any "Make it yourself" stuff.

travel to different cities and buy leather strings and iron ingots. Then just craft tons of iron daggers to level up fast

• Content Count:  974

travel to different cities and buy leather strings and iron ingots. Then just craft tons of iron daggers to level up fast

Q: Is there a quick way to level up enchanting?

Make iron daggers, and enchant them with whatever. Sell them and make dolla dolla.

• Content Count:  716

Yea basically, iron dagger spam. I think you need to make like 428 iron daggers as a nord to reach 100 smithing. It goes pretty quick. Now 100 alchemy...that's a whole nother challenge.

• Content Count:  1116

Yea basically, iron dagger spam. I think you need to make like 428 iron daggers as a nord to reach 100 smithing. It goes pretty quick. Now 100 alchemy...that's a whole nother challenge.

Leveling alchemy really sucks.

Reply to Thread