? servers

? players online

Skyrim Q & A

• Content Count:  1371

If by infinite quests, like how you can infinitely do thieves guild and dark brotherhood missions? Those ones are pretty lame, the targets are randomly generated, and lack any and all plot.

also my question, are the infinite quests real full fledged quests or just miniquests?

• Content Count:  1116

also my question, are the infinite quests real full fledged quests or just miniquests?

They're more like miniquests, mostly just sending you to random dungeons to retrieve items and stuff. It isn't possible to have an infinite number of individual quests with actual storylines/unique dungeons.

• Content Count:  716

anyone else getting the purple mash texture glitch after the recent patch?

I've been getting purple textures since release. The real patch isn't coming out till next week. I have no idea what they released now.

• Content Count:  2105

I've been getting purple textures since release. The real patch isn't coming out till next week. I have no idea what they released now.

same I useally crash soon after I see it so I just save and restart the game works fine after that

• Content Count:  3791

I get the purple texture glitches, but it never results in my game crashing. Though, after about an hour it crashes to the desktop with no error message. As you can prob tell, that gets very fucking annoying.

Reply to Thread