? servers

? players online

Apparently Justin Bieber now smokes weed and fucks Victoria's Secret Models.

• Content Count:  903

His balls dropped in his new song. And he looks like a chill dude now with the new hair, his getting a little muscle tone. alright alright maybe i just want to bump uglies with JB.

• Content Count:  6466

People incapable of forgetting his early years are holding grudges. His old music? Fucking shit is annoying to listen to, his new stuff really isn't that ear-bleeding.

His past two songs he's hit the top charts with I've honestly been like, "Who is this?...Holy shit it's Justin?".

Getting money and fucking bitches.

• Content Count:  3729

I don't think he does anyone yet, lol. He's calling Selena Gomez so many times ever since their break up. But Selena moved on, so he might have as well. The entire reason why he started smoking weed was their break up, if I may believe TMZ. Wouldn't make too much sense if he decides to do other girls, whilst he is so heart broken about Selena as he claims to be.

Mikey was definitely smoking when writing this thread.

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  81

His balls dropped in his new song. And he looks like a chill dude now with the new hair, his getting a little muscle tone. alright alright maybe i just want to bump uglies with JB.

I quite like that song too but i've never hated him though, why would I? I don't know him.

Reply to Thread