? players online

Yes/No  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Quake Style Deathmatch Server...

• Content Count:  389

He meant the same. We do not accept servers from other people (because it brings too much trouble), only donations ^^

i would at least like some part of it if this idea goes through... other then just suggesting or making maps lol

by that i mean helping maintain it or something... having a say in what maps get put on

• Content Count:  3178

i would at least like some part of it if this idea goes through... other then just suggesting or making maps lol

by that i mean helping maintain it or something... having a say in what maps get put on

You mean suggesting? :p

Everyone gets to suggest. Not a single person decides anything, it is the whole community that decides.

and maintaining it, sorry, but such a server isn't hard to maintain, it is like a regular CSS server. Just put in the variables (runspeed, gravity, and some other tweaks) and let it run. And add/remove maps occasionally. This will be handled by the AO+.

You mean suggesting? :p

Everyone gets to suggest. Not a single person decides anything, it is the whole community that decides.

and maintaining it, sorry, but such a server isn't hard to maintain, it is like a regular CSS server. Just put in the variables (runspeed, gravity, and some other tweaks) and let it run. And add/remove maps occasionally. This will be handled by the AO+.

could my map requirements at least stay... because i thought long about those and without em i dont think the maps would work

• Content Count:  3178

could my map requirements at least stay... because i thought long about those and without em i dont think the maps would work

If it is going to be a "Quake" server, then it would be stupid not to run "Quake" maps, don't you think? :p

• Like 1

If it is going to be a "Quake" server, then it would be stupid not to run "Quake" maps, don't you think? :p

lol :p well quake style because i doubt a lot of the map makers will try to make a map straight from the game

Reply to Thread