? players online

Yes/No  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Quake Style Deathmatch Server...

• Content Count:  1086

But anyways doubt people will stick to this game type for long. The more popular servers we have, ZE,DR,MG,PB,and TTT. They're minigame like servers where it's not played the way CSS was meant. Servers like reg and surf's player base go up for an hour or so and then die for a week.

• Content Count:  389

But anyways doubt people will stick to this game type for long. The more popular servers we have, ZE,DR,MG,PB,and TTT. They're minigame like servers where it's not played the way CSS was meant. Servers like reg and surf's player base go up for an hour or so and then die for a week.

I donno lupin I think I could keep the population up... i has a bunch of friends i can constantly invite lol... plus its a server with no wait time... can just go back to playing after dieing... instead of waiting till round end

• Content Count:  389

This would bring a load of attention to sg :d

and it sounds sick

But make sure to use Quake skins and textures for the extra awesome ness :d

Still have only 1 map lol :( cant really test it around

• Content Count:  3728

At this time there are no plans on hosting a Quake Style Deathmatch server. We aren't entirely sure whether this is gonna work for CSS either, the idea and all sounds promising but given the fact that there aren't really any maps laying around for this 'idea', I don't think it's going to work at this time.

Feel free to develop the idea further though, get more maps and perhaps this suggestion gets a better chance of succeeding somewhere in the future.

• Like 1
Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread