? servers

? players online

Getting a plugin to stop racism.

• Content Count:  1385

Censoring doesn't solve the issue, banning does (temporarily).

How can you be sure it won't solve the issue? Obviously people with the intent to be racist & trolly will still do it and later get banned for it. But others that let it slip due to how the socialize in real life won't.

• Content Count:  88

If we had a plugin that prevented racism, then the admins would be loosing out on their daily ban nutrition.

But seriously, not 1 server I know allows racism. So its their own ignorance for saying it in the first place.

• Like 2

good plugin called admins

Not always works D:

Also, in my opinion, racism bothers no one who posted in the thread. Because if it's not fine to say it, why not censor it? Wouldn't it cause a lot less trouble in the end?

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  3178

Not always works D:

Also, in my opinion, racism bothers no one who posted in the thread. Because if it's not fine to say it, why not censor it? Wouldn't it cause a lot less trouble in the end?

People would just bypass it by saying similar things, for example replacing 'i' with '1' and 'o' with '0' etc.

Too easy to bypass banned words really.

• Like 1

People would just bypass it by saying similar things, for example replacing 'i' with '1' and 'o' with '0' etc.

Too easy to bypass banned words really.

Well, we can't help that. But that would equal as straight out ban for being a smartass. What we could do is censor those two words and keep 50% of the racism off the servers.

I fail to see how censoring will keep racism off the server, the minor few who think racism is acceptable won't stop because it is censored

We won't know until we try it out? In my opinion, it will keep most racist words off the server.

• Content Count:  3998

We won't know until we try it out? In my opinion, it will keep most racist words off the server.

1. There are so many variations of the word that it would be extremely easy to bypass.

2. People could use their mics just as easily.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread