? servers

? players online

A way to stop RDMing on TTT (Mutual Destruction)

• Content Count:  6465

Okay so I've looked at the responses in this thread and most of them seem to be missing the point.

Or people could just think you're an innocent whom just happened to make the right call and kill a traitor.

"My way of implementing this is probably a mutual penalty system. If a person happens to kill a traitor then he/she gets points and nothing further happens, if however the person they kill happens to be an innocent then a penalty will occur whether it be auto-slay or damage"

You missed Skyrockets entire point. Even though this is already rejected I want to explain this to you:

Implementing something that punishes you in some way for innocent killing innocent means that when Traitors kill an innocent it's entirely obvious they are a traitor when nothing bad happens to them. One of a Traitor's tactics is to make up bullshit excuses to kill an innocent in front of people, such as "OMG THEY HAVE A KNIFE!" or something along those lines. Implementing something like this would make it painfully obvious who traitors are when they take no damage, making Traitor's jobs harder than the stacked odds they are already against.

• Content Count:  5

You missed mine, traitors will still be able to act under the guise of innocents killing traitors, since nothing happens to innocents when they kill traitors under this system

• Content Count:  389

You missed mine, traitors will still be able to act under the guise of innocents killing traitors, since nothing happens to innocents when they kill traitors under this system

BUT after the body is IDed, everyone will know your traitor because you took no damage.. bad idea is bad plus i see retards doing this if this happens to get "proven" they will kill an innocent person for no reason and say ya I am proven I took damage from this guys death

Reply to Thread