? servers

? players online

caution's cooking

• Content Count:  1459

Also, I have some suggestions on your camera and your angles. First off, you want to have a clear table to put your crock pot, and put it on a nice looking surface that won't be too overpowering to your eyes while keeping your eyes on the food. Second, you want to put your finished dish on a nice platter, with good lighting and maybe add a bit of color to the dish too, like adding a little bit of cilantro or some parsley on top to give the dish a lively aspect instead of two toned and boring. You want the dish to look like it is full of flavor and not like bland shit. Anyways, here are some of my tips for your foodography, but keep posting!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  310

Been awhile it seems...sort of forgot to keep posting what I make.

It's hard to make shit without a kitchen, so I have to do everything by hot plate / crock pot.

Cajun-type dish I made. Starting out...

20150802_133201_zpsos564w0p.jpg

Ended up...

20150802_201501_zpsgnof6ojs.jpg

I'm going to eat all of it

• Content Count:  5108

Also, I have some suggestions on your camera and your angles. First off, you want to have a clear table to put your crock pot, and put it on a nice looking surface that won't be too overpowering to your eyes while keeping your eyes on the food. Second, you want to put your finished dish on a nice platter, with good lighting and maybe add a bit of color to the dish too, like adding a little bit of cilantro or some parsley on top to give the dish a lively aspect instead of two toned and boring. You want the dish to look like it is full of flavor and not like bland shit. Anyways, here are some of my tips for your foodography, but keep posting!

This post and your Instagram tell me you're one of those camera fags. @Mandeemoo007

• Content Count:  11501

Actually the reason mainly why I turned down my culinary scholarship was because 'making a dish look lively' is the gayest shit ever. I make food because I want to eat it, not because I want to look at it and admire it's beauty. And cilantro? On cajun food?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  310

Garnish is something that you add on top of the food if it's an element in the food. Don't put fucking cilantro on a country boil you fag. You don't need to add parsley or cilantro to "liven" up the dish. Food is to eat, not to look at. Stay on instagram.

Reply to Thread