? servers

? players online

caution's cooking

• Content Count:  2833

Actually the reason mainly why I turned down my culinary scholarship was because 'making a dish look lively' is the gayest shit ever. I make food because I want to eat it, not because I want to look at it and admire it's beauty. And cilantro? On cajun food?

Motherfucking blasphemy.

Looks delicious Cawshun. You got this cajun's approval.

@phantom153 depends on the food but you can't go wrong with garlic and butter with a lot of things. The real trick though is to use things that bring out the flavors in the food and not overpower it. (With most dishes.)

Edited by Ms. Blargh

• Content Count:  2833

@Ms. Blargh im just not sure what compliments different foods without researching every meal. maybe thats just the best way for me to do it

Cooking is a lot of trial and error. That's really the only way you'll learn. Don't be afraid to experiment even if it comes out awful.

Name a few meals you eat often.

• Content Count:  11501

well my girlfriend does most of the cooking i just want to learn a little so i dont feel useless in the kitchen and can cook occasionally.

I was under the impression that crock pots can't make that great of meals (before I ever really used one). Soooooo false. They're easy as fuck usually but some are really good dishes.

Reply to Thread