? servers

? players online

Remove Dust2

• Content Count:  3791

I'm sorry to be the pessimist, but aren't we forgetting something? We have tried so, so many servers in the past. They all failed because of a couple of reasons:

• No player base
  • People getting bored
  • Nobody regularly maintaining it

If we try another server we really need to address these issues. We need daily events for a long time, just to increase the server ranking and then for it to gain its own player base (Like Jail Break, MG, ZE, Surf etc).

Players will get bored. We need updates, more stuff added, just something so it is unique from all the other servers with an already large player base (Not just smoother gameplay, that won't get the initial player base we need).

We need an active AO, somebody who will make it its baby, someone who will constantly check on it, update it, and always want to know what the players want. Perhaps if we work on these points we will get somewhere, but it won't be easy.

• Content Count:  2103

I'm sorry to be the pessimist, but aren't we forgetting something? We have tried so, so many servers in the past. They all failed because of a couple of reasons:

• No player base
  • People getting bored
  • Nobody regularly maintaining it

If we try another server we really need to address these issues. We need daily events for a long time, just to increase the server ranking and then for it to gain its own player base (Like Jail Break, MG, ZE, Surf etc).

Players will get bored. We need updates, more stuff added, just something so it is unique from all the other servers with an already large player base (Not just smoother gameplay, that won't get the initial player base we need).

We need an active AO, somebody who will make it its baby, someone who will constantly check on it, update it, and always want to know what the players want. Perhaps if we work on these points we will get somewhere, but it won't be easy.

Well, I dont know if we have to worry too much about having an active AO if Caution is going to handle it. CSGO might not be my favorite game, but I do think we need to start expanding, and this might be the place to start

• Content Count:  3728

Like Tweezy said, if we do decide to get new servers it at least needs someone regularly maintaining it. That's the issue we had with past new servers we tried, we started them but no one really took the effort into populating/ regularly maintaining them. Which is the main reason why most new servers keep dieing.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread