? servers

? players online

Remove Dust2

• Content Count:  3150

Crackhouse DM anyone?

I love crackhouse, and there aren't many good ones left besides HG (which I'm banned from -_-). please caushion. love you long time and summer is perfect time to populate it.

Turn it into MPQC's aimbot server :d

Kill yourself

Have you thought of changing the server into 24/7 Classic maps? (i.e de_train, de_nuke, cs_italy, cs_office etc) and have the map rotation be based on the amount of players that are in the server, when you have less than 10 people for example, you make it so that it rotates between office, italy etc.

I like the idea, but I question if its possible to do something like that and if it would stay populated. You mine as well call it a second scrim server or "practice" scrim server if you were going to do that.

that totally went well the last time we had one.

Right I forgot it was "if you fall down stay down" not "if you fall down get up and try again".

Sorry but this is the mentality that everyone has on every server that has tried and failed before. How the fuck is anything supposed to get done around here. honestly.

24/7 cs_assault

Yeah cause that'll last long. whole server dies when there's 10+ T's camping inside.

Add flashes and smokes you say? There's a reason they get restricted in high pop maps/servers, its hell on earth. 20 person server, 2 flashes per person.......40 possible flashes being thrown in a confined zone. nty.

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  4960

Change it into a rotation server with:

de_aztec

de_dust

de_dust2

de_inferno

de_nuke

de_train

cs_italy

cs_office

These classic maps are played often. Make it with always 16k money.. and then we're all set for the summer!

• Content Count:  1676

that totally went well the last time we had one.

I feel the timing is better now. There are at least a dozen SG players that play on the HG server occasionally and complain about FPS drops because of the infrequent restarts. A smaller server that runs more smoothly could bring in a steady population.

• Content Count:  623

I feel the timing is better now. There are at least a dozen SG players that play on the HG server occasionally and complain about FPS drops because of the infrequent restarts. A smaller server that runs more smoothly could bring in a steady population.

Doubt we could get close to their reg though lmfao.

Reply to Thread