? servers

? players online

DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA  

28 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE THIS IDEA

Draw server again?

• Content Count:  1109

Even if it's only brought back as an occasional event server, I'd love to see the draw server back again. It was really fun while it lasted and felt like it was populated more often than not.

I'm sorry, dicks are the only thing I can easily draw ;/. I always felt bad for everyone else when it was my turn to draw because I can't even draw stick figures. Even something as simple as "an iron" would somehow come out looking like a disfigured hippo riding a unicycle up a hill.

Why didn't you just choose to not draw then lol

• Content Count:  1086

Even if it's only brought back as an occasional event server, I'd love to see the draw server back again. It was really fun while it lasted and felt like it was populated more often than not.

I'm sorry, dicks are the only thing I can easily draw ;/. I always felt bad for everyone else when it was my turn to draw because I can't even draw stick figures. Even something as simple as "an iron" would somehow come out looking like a disfigured hippo riding a unicycle up a hill.

an iron dick. I like it

• Content Count:  640

Had some good times on that server. Wished I played it more, actually and I still have screenshots of my horrid drawings. :d

I wouldn't mind this coming back.

• Content Count:  153

Why didn't you just choose to not draw then lol

I would always at least ATTEMPT to draw whatever was given to me. Usually I would resort to penises in desperation when the timer was running out and no one could decipher my scribbles.

Reply to Thread