? servers

? players online

CS:GO Server

• Content Count:  2103

Maybe SG should attempt to make a ZE CSGO server? It won't hurt anything seeing that no one plays CSS ZE :'(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

I second this motion.

CS:GO ZE is apparently becoming quite popular now that it doesn't suck anymore. I think this could be the right direction to go

• Content Count:  1513

I found a zblock plugin for CSGO so we can make a scrim server

Whats the point of making a cs:go scrim server when people can just find a classic competitive match in matchmaking with valve servers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1086

Whats the point of making a cs:go scrim server when people can just find a classic competitive match in matchmaking with valve servers.

Me, Sprook, and mudkip tried to find a compet matchmaking for ~20 minutes and couldn't find one because our ranks were diverse. idk

• Content Count:  4550

I stuck sourcemod on for the admin. RTV and nominate can be used, and I took a lot of the maps off the rotation. It only has dust, dust 2, nuke and inferno now. In honesty I don't think train is that good, and the cs maps needed removing. Aztec and militia are bollocks. I added gameme too.

If any other de_ maps need added let me know.

• Content Count:  1086

I stuck sourcemod on for the admin. RTV and nominate can be used, and I took a lot of the maps off the rotation. It only has dust, dust 2, nuke and inferno now. In honesty I don't think train is that good, and the cs maps needed removing. Aztec and militia are bollocks. I added gameme too.

If any other de_ maps need added let me know.

The times i've been on the server. Train has been voted almost every other map

Reply to Thread