? servers

? players online

CS:GO Server

• Content Count:  2668

Now, suggesting that about 1/3 of the players that regularly visit our servers, don't visit the forums regularly, they won't know that we have a CS:GO server.

Also, quite a few of the people who regularly visit our servers don't have CS:GO, so that cuts out another chunk of the population.

And don't forget that quite a few of the people who DO have CS:GO, would not want to play that over our current CS:S servers.

Lastly, CS:GO is primarily a reg game, not as many people want to play custom gamemodes on GO as much as they do on Source.

The aim isn't for the current population or the CS:S community, it's to get CS:GO players which could or could not be different from our CS:S players. Point being, 30,000+ people are playing CS:S while at the same time, another 30,000+ people are playing CS:GO which means instead of reaching only around 30,000 people, we reach 60,000+.

• Content Count:  1086

bump?

CSGO seems to be bringing in new players with the new "Arms Deal" update. I've seen a couple of people on my friends list play this game regularly now after this update and i've been playing this game a lot more now as well.

Apologies for the almost 2 month bump, but it's still not accepted or rejected atm.

Reply to Thread