? servers

? players online

[NSFW]All your games will now collect dust

• Content Count:  5063

I.... actually have this game. LOL

Looking at your avatar and many sigs and sprays i cant say that i'm surprised! x)

Japan loves pixelated censure, even tho the bush itself is censure enough. How is the game? 100% nude and any close ups?

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  535

Looking at your avatar and many sigs and sprays i cant say that i'm surprised! x)

Japan loves pixelated censure, even tho the bush itself is censure enough. How is the game? 100% nude and any close ups?

It is cencored by default. D:

You can install plugins though. They add more options to the game. (Hair styles, clothing, abilities, rooms, etc.)

There's also one plugin that removes the censor and adds... well... nudity and, ehh... Yeah. Makes it so that you can edit the down-there part of the character to your own liking. LOL

The whole game is a pain in the ass to install though. You have to download a japanese-locale modification for your windows and then go through a japanese installation, and then comes the troube with installing the plugins... >.

• Content Count:  2941

The whole game is a pain in the ass to install though. You have to download a japanese-locale modification for your windows and then go through a japanese installation, and then comes the troube with installing the plugins... >.

Been there, done that. :rlol:

• Content Count:  1120

Isn't this an old concept? Didn't they already make something very similar?

Seems like it is. Maybe they just brought a bunch of ideas together or something. :shrug:

I know the eroge and dating sims are pretty big over in that part of the world so I'm not hugely surprised. The final product looks a bit rough but I can see them evolving over the next few years or so. Or not, idk. Considering it's along the same lines though, I expect they will definitely try to expand in this field.

Reply to Thread