? servers

? players online

Do you think GameMe stats should be removed from the Jail Break server?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GameMe stats should be removed from the Jail Break server?

• Yes, remove stats from Jail Break for the reasons listed, or for another reason (explain)
    • No, keep stats on Jail Break (explain why)

Remove GameMe stats from Jail Break

• Content Count:  1676

Instead of GameME stats, it would be pretty fucking fun to have tags like Surf altered for PB.

As you gain kills as a T, you gain Rebel points or some shit and can get up to "Rebellion Leader" or something, and CT side can be "Warden" rank or something like that after you get so many kills on either side.

Have your rank change depending on what team you are on and how many kills you've accumulated on that side.

Can we actually do this? It would be sort of like Deathchievements, encouraging playtime on both sides without being competitive.

• Content Count:  153

i thought xeno was joking

I think his idea seemed pretty sincere, although I suppose sarcasm doesn't always translate well through text. Regardless I think if given the chance it would be pretty interesting to see PB get it's own version of Deathchievements and possibly it's own version of the Surfskill tags.

• Content Count:  528

unless you're dumb and believe people free-kill more if there are stats

Thanks, apparently me and many other people are dumb, compared to higher beings such as yourself.

There are a decent amount of admins who frequent the servers that would be there in the case that someone is in fact "point whoring" i.e. free-killing, camping / not helping team, killing yourself to save points.

Yeah, I essentially said that in my post.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

People clearly care about stats, and they play for them, I see something broken there.

This is a recurring process, and anyone who's been playing PB for a few years is fully aware.

I am fully aware of this. This doesn't mean at the end of the summer that all of them magically go away. People stay, and communities get bigger.

I find it hard to believe that they've suddenly started causing trouble in the last few months.

Have you been on recently and seen how stupid some players are now? Things have changed from back then to now, some people are stupider now.

and you'll notice almost everyone in the top10 is just and older + more experienced PB player of whom generally gives 0 fucks about stats.

Yeah, I know that. I even said in my post, that even though I too am in the top 10, I don't care at all about my stats. And I just looked at the top 10 currently, and I've decided that it's safe to say, 4 out of 10 of those people would be mad and complain about it being luck if you killed them.

• Content Count:  800

Instead of GameME stats, it would be pretty fucking fun to have tags like Surf altered for PB.

As you gain kills as a T, you gain Rebel points or some shit and can get up to "Rebellion Leader" or something, and CT side can be "Warden" rank or something like that after you get so many kills on either side.

Have your rank change depending on what team you are on and how many kills you've accumulated on that side.

I like that idea, and the highest rank should be "Kony"

• Content Count:  528

Xeno's idea seems to be taking the stage, and there seem to be strong mixed feelings about my idea. Shall we switch this thread/make a new one containing Xeno's instead? Sounds like it would have a much more one sided agreement in the end.

• Content Count:  3150

Thanks' date=' apparently me and many other people are dumb, compared to higher beings such as yourself.[/quote']

No problem.

Also I do believe most of the problems will fix come end of summer, this happens every year. -_-

On a side note, I don't see a problem with Xeno's idea, glad someone has a brain around here.

• Content Count:  6465

My idea was serious, by the way.

There is currently an Achievements plugin for Sourcemod last I knew, and the mod for Surf is based on maps finished, I see no reason why we cannot edit it to be based on kills on a given team.

• Content Count:  2167

It's a very useful tool when getting logs off of players (ID's, IP's, chat, etc). Like...incredibly useful. I don't think it will be removed.

You can disable parts of GameME. I have the stats disabled on deathrun, but you can still view it through the website and it collects all the useful info you need.

• Content Count:  3150

You can disable parts of GameME. I have the stats disabled on deathrun, but you can still view it through the website and it collects all the useful info you need.

stats don't even display in game as it is, it's not like every time you die it says "you lost XX points to yoloswag360sniper69". It just saves it on the website like you said and you can also type "!sgstats" to view the website page in game.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.