? servers

? players online

Do you think GameMe stats should be removed from the Jail Break server?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GameMe stats should be removed from the Jail Break server?

• Yes, remove stats from Jail Break for the reasons listed, or for another reason (explain)
    • No, keep stats on Jail Break (explain why)

Remove GameMe stats from Jail Break

• Content Count:  241

I vote yes because I feel if stats wasn't there people might actually have fun and actually rush cts instead not rebel, being scared to be killed and points taking away but I like Xeno's idea, I rather have that then stats

• Content Count:  528

I vote yes because I feel if stats wasn't there people might actually have fun and actually rush cts instead not rebel, being scared to be killed and points taking away but I like Xeno's idea, I rather have that then stats

Who the fuck

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

Agreed on xeno's idea about the title, hell that thing should be enable on every server other than scrim. People do kills for stats, rather than warning shot (which pretty much not used often as they always kills). You may say it's bitching but it's not fun when you get killed for any tiny reason, such as look-unintentional-but-it's-on-purpose bait.

• Content Count:  1950

Personally I don't really care if they get removed or not because I only use gameME for administrative things. But honestly I don't see too many players that really care about them. I rarely see people typing !sgstats after they get killed. Even those that I see clearly playing for stats. But the vast majority don't even care about stats such as myself. The only way to ever get rid of this whole "freekill to get points" thing is to get rid of the in game scoreboards all together. Even if you remove stats people are still going to try to get a good kill to death on the server. I don't see T's not rebelling because of stats and I rarely see CT 's freekilling for a couple points.

So basically if they get removed I won't even notice but my point is that removing stats isn't going to fix everything especially freekilling or non rebellers. Stupidity is going to happen with our without stats.

• Content Count:  1747

My idea was serious, by the way.

There is currently an Achievements plugin for Sourcemod last I knew, and the mod for Surf is based on maps finished, I see no reason why we cannot edit it to be based on kills on a given team.

Just a small note: surf chatranks are eventscripts, not sourcemod.

• Content Count:  2983

I'm with the idea, mainly because since I go on CT 75%-80% of the time, there's always one of my teammates that don't give warning shots, and just carry on with the game. Could lower the number of people that camp, and go somewhere else, and not help their team.

• Content Count:  1086

IMO, i don't really care much about the CTs point whoring, cause they'll give orders when they do. It's when Ts like Soloxar, get hard ons by points and literally rebel every round at the start of the round to the point where no one wants to play CT anymore.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.