? servers

? players online

GTA online stories?

• Content Count:  2589

Was playing with these 2 guys last night and we decided to go steal some jets. So we went to the airport, stole some helicopters, flew there.

I'm the first one there so I see a jet out in the open, jump out and parachute down. This was like the perfect parachute I land and my guys immediately runs towards the jet. Hop in, take off, get shot at and turn to avoid it and accidentally fly the SOB right into the ground .-.

• Content Count:  2668

My friend trolled this kid so hard that he was freaking out and crying. I joined the server and all I hear was this kid screaming that he was going to contact Obama to destroy my friend. One of the kids friends ended up join him too and they were trying to kill us while screaming.

• Content Count:  4960

My friend trolled this kid so hard that he was freaking out and crying. I joined the server and all I hear was this kid screaming that he was going to contact Obama to destroy my friend. One of the kids friends ended up join him too and they were trying to kill us while screaming.

If only you had made a demo.. :)

• Content Count:  2589

Me and these other 3 guys decided to try to steal 4 jets (again).

Kept dieing but I took off from the ground twice.

First time I got off and was in the air for like 30 secs and was like "should I have blacksmoke coming from my tail?" and my jet stalled out and flew into the ground.

Second time I took off, got the cops off me and was flying to the airport to meet my friends and as I was approaching the runway above the ocean, my controller disconnected so I flew right into the water.

• Content Count:  472

So me and my friend were just casually dicking around on a server.

Suddenly wild hacker faggot appears and puts one of those 2billion dollar bounties on my friend.

I ask him if i can kill him and get the bounty before some randy blows us up, he agrees but i have to split the money.

i say fine what ever, i kill him.

hfw it wouldnt let me split the money and he replied with "k"

Reply to Thread