? servers

? players online

NHL Predictions?

• Content Count:  640

Even though we've clinched a playoff spot, I'm a little worried about our chances getting far with all these injuries. It sure seemed like it took a massive toll on us today (0-4; Minnesota). :(

Hopefully we'll be rebuilt (or atleast better) by the time it's the playoffs.

You could root for us, SideArm. :3

Edited by Aznsoul
You COULD.

• Content Count:  3462

We'll see about that, sir!

SideArm, choose a side!

If he wants to get frustrated with lack of "X" like Marty "Can't score" St Louis, Nash not doing shit EVER in the clutch, having your goalie stand on his head all the time only to give up one bad goal that loses him the game, then you should totally be a New York Rangers fan. If you don't feel like getting disappointed, then go with the pens...story of my life here. At least we got zucc~ :)

• Content Count:  640

If he wants to get frustrated with lack of "X" like Marty "Can't score" St Louis, Nash not doing shit EVER in the clutch, having your goalie stand on his head all the time only to give up one bad goal that loses him the game, then you should totally be a New York Rangers fan. If you don't feel like getting disappointed, then go with the pens...story of my life here. At least we got zucc~ :)

The bigger they are, the harder they fall and if these injuries keep piling up, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to get far (hate to be a Negative Nancy about it).

It was a miracle that we even won yesterday against the Avalanche (3-2; SO) considering most of our star players were out that game (no Crosby, no Kunitz, no Malkin, no Orpik...)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

The bigger they are, the harder they fall and if these injuries keep piling up, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to get far (hate to be a Negative Nancy about it).

It was a miracle that we even won yesterday against the Avalanche (3-2; SO) considering most of our star players were out that game (no Crosby, no Kunitz, no Malkin, no Orpik...)

The fact that you guys still have a firm grip on 1st in metro really sucks that we could not capitalize on it. Since we haven't been bombarded with injuries like you guys have been *knock on wood*

• Content Count:  1070

Matt Duchene will lead the Avalanche to the franchise's third Stanley Cup

I stand by these words, minus the Matt Duchene part, as he's still injured ):. No worries though, this team is loaded with talent and includes calder trophy favourite Nathan Mackinnon and led by Jack Adams favourite Patrick Roy. Varly really should be considered a favourite for the Veniza as well. The biggest change this season has to be Roy behind the bench, this team has been pretty trash for the past years collecting high draft picks and Roy is now getting the best out of them.

I expect them to go deep into the playoffs, this team plays so well together and really never gives up. Although they lack the starpower and critical acclaim as some of the other big names, I really wouldn't sleep on the Avs. WHY NOT US.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  871

We'll see about that, sir!

SideArm, choose a side!

Hm......well considering they are both Ehhmerican teams, idk but I would cheer for the Rangers! (I'll never forget what the Pens did to Ottawa last year in the playoffs :()!!!! (Sorry Azn )

PS Onion I'm cheering for your team because they are easier to beat for Ottawa like about 2 years ago in the playoffs when Ottawa beat the Rangers in 7 games! :) (Pens>Rangers anyday!)

Edited by Sidearmsavage

Reply to Thread