? servers

? players online

NHL Predictions?

• Content Count:  640

Where to start... I know it's only been preseason but, the way we've been playing worries me a bit. I'm not entirely confident regarding the whole new management staff and coaches. The ones from the AHL, trades, and the few that remained from last season have to get with a new system and that'll definitely take time. Gino hasn't even skated yet and Crosby hasn't been playing cause of personal stuff. The only positives so far are that Kapanen is looking good and that Duper is back! Still not entirely sure how the season will go.

• Content Count:  871

I'm glad they first signed Ryan to a 7 year 50.75 million dollar contract, then they named Karlsson as the new captain for the Ottawa Senators. Next I hope Lazar makes the team to help aid Ottawa's offense and also some others who did well in pre-season games.

• Content Count:  1070

All teams in the East will remain trash, and the West will continue to dominate.

I hope the Avalanche will be able to repeat their season from last, but a lot of things went well (until the playoffs that is) for us. Can't wait for the season opener tomorrow!

• Content Count:  3462

All teams in the East will remain trash, and the West will continue to dominate.

I hope the Avalanche will be able to repeat their season from last, but a lot of things went well (until the playoffs that is) for us. Can't wait for the season opener tomorrow!

Avalanche are going to be a dynasty.

Their best 3 players are under the age of 25. All are gonna be fucking studs. They were confident in letting Stasny and P.A go because they already have studs on their team and don't even need them.

West is stacked. From California to the windy city, it is just so hard to pick what teams are not gonna make the playoffs.

Thank fucking lord the Rangers are in the east or else they probably would be the 8th seed playoff team there.

• Content Count:  1070

Avalanche are going to be a dynasty.

Their best 3 players are under the age of 25. All are gonna be fucking studs. They were confident in letting Stasny and P.A go because they already have studs on their team and don't even need them.

West is stacked. From California to the windy city, it is just so hard to pick what teams are not gonna make the playoffs.

Thank fucking lord the Rangers are in the east or else they probably would be the 8th seed playoff team there.

I really hope so, I grew up watching Sakic, Forsberg, Hedjuk, Roy, Foote, Blake etc... The tailing end of the original dynasty. Suffering through the down years and collecting high draft picks have finally brought back a core of solid players. Good time to be an Avs fan for sure, but I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic with just one break out year to show for our revitalization, and now a chance to show they are for real.

• Content Count:  3462

I really hope so, I grew up watching Sakic, Forsberg, Hedjuk, Roy, Foote, Blake etc... The tailing end of the original dynasty. Suffering through the down years and collecting high draft picks have finally brought back a core of solid players. Good time to be an Avs fan for sure, but I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic with just one break out year to show for our revitalization, and now a chance to show they are for real.

Just get a goalie who doesn't beat up his wife and you're in the clear.

And Nathan is a star already. Those numbers in a rookie year vs the toughest teams in the NHL aren't a fluke.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

Reply to Thread