? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 26th, 2014]

• Content Count:  3150

The ability to control time.

How convenient would it be to freeze time or to travel to the past to change something about your life (with the butterfly effect) and win a big lottery :)

I'd love that

Have you actually seen the butterfly effect movies? #1 reason I would never ever want the power with those "stipulations" if you will. Time travel without consequences of the butterfly effect, absolutely. Doesn't really work that way though.

Cool if you can do something that affects 1% of the people :p

Implying that any of the fictional movies, shows, or books about super powers are accurate. (outside of the butterfly effect which follows our known logic about time travel) -_-

ANYWAYS, jumper power would be pretty cool, as some have said. I used to think reading minds would be cool, but only if you could turn it on and off. Even then, I feel like it would just turn me into a bad person, some things are just better left unheard. My number one super power would have to be super speed, but more like superman than flash. The ability to move so fast you can manipulate the world around you, but not so much so that you're like a goddamn jet when you run by.

• Content Count:  4960

I don't know where you got your statistic of 1%. You must have extensive research done.

Would have seen some solid numbers earlier if there were actually people with superpowers.. I gave 1% as an example :)

• Content Count:  356

i always thought controlling atoms would be the shit. i could make anything out of anything merely by shifting protons. sure i cant time travel but i would have a vast assortment of powers at my finger tips.

Reply to Thread