? servers

? players online

HI!

• Content Count:  3736

Hello everyone! To the ones that remember me I hope life is peachy around where you are. Me I am living the great sailor life out here in the middle of the ocean. I've been at sea for 6 months. Today was our first real no fly day, I was chillin on the computer and thought I wonder whats going on on SG?! Caution seems to be the master of all things. Hopefully when I get back in april I'll finally have a place and real internet so I'll get to play around here again..

I miss this place! See you all soon.

Trak

• Content Count:  5063

Hi. I must say i envy you, being at see sounds interesting tho i dont know if it's work related or just getting a look at the world.

Sure beats sitting on a computer day in day out working with school stuff. And the biting cold and snow...

• Content Count:  11501

Wondering what ship you're on, but for OPSEC I know you might not be able to say. If you've been out for 6 months already, I'd guess that you aren't based out of the West Coast. I was supposed to go on a ship at the end of this year as well, but looks like I'm going to Afghanistan instead...sooner than later lol.

Hopefully you enjoy what you're doing.

Reply to Thread